**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gwenpool and Spider-Man (Symbiote) synergy is missing

I use to put this guys together in the same team in arenas, so is that something that I noticed.
After the update v21.3.0 the synergy 5%/4% Perfect Block is missing for this characters.

In fact, seach for marvelsynergy website, I noticed that it was changed by Spider-Man (Miles Morales) instead, he was not in her list of synergies. Is not a big change, but why that?

http://www.marvelsynergy.com/champions/gwenpool

I did submit a support case for this too.

0vqlazz7vvek.png

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    She never had a synerhy with sym spider.
    She wasn't supposed to have. Check her spotlight
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Was that a bug then?

Or did they just make a change and edit it?

Either way doesn't change the fact that I have a screenshot of her in a team with sym Spiderman with a synergy lite up from pretty recently on the 5th according to timestamp.

xdOcvKWh.jpg

If so I am not surprised anymore by anything they do though again on the other hand I do remember seeing some pretty odd things and they do like to change things so maybe I really shouldn't.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    She never had a synerhy with sym spider.
    She wasn't supposed to have. Check her spotlight

They could’ve edited the spotlight. And yeah she did have a synergy with symbiotie Spidey.

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    She had, it just never was intended (confirmed in the past, her spotlight only states it works with Morales)
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    I found now, she had synergy with Spider-Man (Symbiote) but should be Miles Morales in fact.
    Here some print in wikipedia with that point with Morales:

c8f4gf4oxayz.jpg
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwenpool

And they had put in Changelog too:
    heiwdh0kb91o.jpg
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/v21-3-release-notes/

What a pity. Something that is not a game change but it used to be in that way for a long time, plus you work in a character based of all the stats you see in the game too. So you lost at some point.
    Thanks guys
  • Mobius360Mobius360 Posts: 70
    Why wouldn't they just add Miles Morales and keep Symbiote Spider-Man. Lol not like that's a game breaker synergy.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Mobius360 wrote: »
    Why wouldn't they just add Miles Morales and keep Symbiote Spider-Man. Lol not like that's a game breaker synergy.

Yeah, but they try to make references to the comics with the synergies...
  • Mobius360Mobius360 Posts: 70
    Agreed @Secret_Gamer however Gwenpool isn't a new hero, nor is Miles or Spidey. Just seems the fix would make more sense to just add Miles, no need to make Spidey worse when it's been a synergy for years at this point.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Mobius360 wrote: »
    Agreed @Secret_Gamer however Gwenpool isn't a new hero, nor is Miles or Spidey. Just seems the fix would make more sense to just add Miles, no need to make Spidey worse when it's been a synergy for years at this point.

Yeah, but Symb Spidey is actually a good champion compared to others. He won't become worse now.^^

PS: I find it also a little bit awkward that they didn't see the wrong synergy for quite a long time.