**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

CEO LUCK CONFIRMED

1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
a31t0kdisfx4.jpeg

My second account pulls off the new offer

Comments

• PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    That's the most amazing pull I have seen to date, especially from 5 pre-sale crystals (even though they have higher drop rate than fgmc but still) congrats!
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    That's the most amazing pull I have seen to date, especially from 5 pre-sale crystals (even though they have higher drop rate than fgmc but still) congrats!

Thanks bro
    Thanks everyone whos commented

To say the least i was shocked and im in disbelief
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Nice pulls

One of my members also had some good luck pulling a 5* and a 4* Havok with 3* Mr sinster and 3* Havok and then later pulled 5* Medusa to.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    DjinAF wrote: »
    BEGINNER'S LUCK
    🍀 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
    Me: AWESOME PULL!
    Inner Me(at the same time) : (how he got two Sinister in 5 crystals, I opened 15 of those and got nothing. F him )

Can't even open 15 of those right now which makes the opening even more amazing.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    DjinAF wrote: »
    BEGINNER'S LUCK
    🍀 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
    Me: AWESOME PULL!
    Inner Me(at the same time) : (how he got two Sinister in 5 crystals, I opened 15 of those and got nothing. F him )

Can't even open 15 of those right now which makes the opening even more amazing.

I opened the Havoc featured crystal, not those crystal bundle.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    7xrhbdk5tpqj.jpg

ve7gvkvnazhx.jpg

Gotta try my luck on those crystal. Someone in my alliance got them both.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    today is my bday and i tried this offer, i got crapped on by 3*
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    If only those could be be
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    shocked.. amazing pulls
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    What in the-
  • chrissbjordannchrissbjordann Posts: 120
    F me in my B.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Well, I don’t.... welll..... hows the new job as ceo?
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    That SESM will get you through a lot of late game content.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Wish I had luck like that 😢
    That SESM will get you through a lot of late game content.

Thanks everyone whos liked and commented!!

And i know, im pretty stoked because these two will help so much getting through the acts and EQ
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Can’t get mad cause i don't spend money on a mobile game. Free to play.... Free to play....
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    Did you just Pop them or Spin?
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Can’t get mad cause i don't spend money on a mobile game. Free to play.... Free to play....

Amen to that
    Chadpool1 wrote: »
    Did you just Pop them or Spin?

Spin
    Stark, 3*, Sinister, 3*, Sinister
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    Can you buy Grand Master crystals at level 28 I have doubt have you defeated collector?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Sairam44 wrote: »
    Can you buy Grand Master crystals at level 28 I have doubt have you defeated collector?

There was a bundle in the store for some mr sinister crystals yesterday and the gmc bundle was available to ppl that werent uncollected as well
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    @1_ShuNeu_1 What's your in-game name? I can see a bit but I can't find that symbol at the front of your name lol