**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sentinel 3.1 Uncollected - why?

WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
I had my Medusa in AQ and I don’t get why the fight is so long. Anyone going for the UC 100% has fought Map 5 Sentinels hundreds of times and this is just unnecessary long - not difficult at all, just boring. I do not see the fun in it. You spend half the time evading specials.
How many hits did it take you without using Medusa?
3g8ax1gd9h9c.png

Comments

• Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    did it with corvus over medusa. he had 2 missions done by the time i got to him.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    97 with my 4* 5/50 hype. 113 on another run. Used the spam sp1 method
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    20 something hits with sparky.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Why are you using Blade? Are you stuck in early 2018? He isn’t the answer to everything anymore Lol. Obviously Medusa is the best option here... but Sparky, Hyperion, Corvus, Void, Angela, Quake & even Nebula will get the job done more effectively.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Woozie wrote: »
    I had my Medusa in AQ and I don’t get why the fight is so long. Anyone going for the UC 100% has fought Map 5 Sentinels hundreds of times and this is just unnecessary long - not difficult at all, just boring. I do not see the fun in it. You spend half the time evading specials.
    3g8ax1gd9h9c.png

Is that Blade with GR synergy? I don't think so. Blade with villain synergy can finish him way faster. I did myself with 5 star R4 Blade in lesser hits. About 90 if I'm right.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Ghost synergy
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Less than 50 with CapIW and hyperion.
    Try using something other than blade.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Agreed it's a crappy fight. I used a 6* Sentinel , 100% analysis and 2 sp 2s and he was done. Love how everyone here acts like it isn't a boring fight and long if you don't have the right champs lol.
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    97 hits with my rank 5 sparky 4* one
    10akxvruxuou.png
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Think around 90 hits with 4* 5/50 void, could be 100 hits. Got 3 more runs left, will try to pay more attention.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    I spam sp1 with 4/55 hyperion, 1.25 minutes
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I spam sp1 with 4/55 hyperion, 1.25 minutes

How many hits?
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Armor node
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Why are you using Blade? Are you stuck in early 2018? He isn’t the answer to everything anymore Lol. Obviously Medusa is the best option here... but Sparky, Hyperion, Corvus, Void, Angela, Quake & even Nebula will get the job done more effectively.

Most of these champs came out 2018... So you're stuck in 2018 also...

Matter of fact, you're stuck in 2017 with Nebula...

he said EARLY 2018.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    You ain’t got no danger sense bro.

Blade without DS against a sentinel? Bad idea.
    You were in a wrong match up that's why you felt it's boring
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Spark's SP2 double shocks robots...and Sentinel is a robot.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Woozie wrote: »
    3g8ax1gd9h9c.png

This isn't a AQ Sentinel. Different champ altogether. You don't have Danger Sense either. Plus Sentinel is double immune and has a large health pool. I'll have to look but I think he has a node that cuts all attackers attack by 50% except mutant. You brought the wrong champ to the fight.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    20 stack of shock L2 and the PM synergy, makes quick work of Sentinel.

I think it took me less than 20 hits. I even let him beat on me a bit to gain faster energy lol.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    20 stack of shock L2 and the PM synergy, makes quick work of Sentinel.

I think it took me less than 20 hits. I even let him beat on me a bit to gain faster energy lol.

You forgot to mention you were using Nebula lol.

OP, blade needs danger sense here. In fights without it, and against a need immune opponent, he's a poor option.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Used my R4 Sparky's S2 and finished him quick
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Is building poise worth the risk with SES? or just straight fight to SP2?
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    edited February 2019
    28j21ugs6zjh.png
    I used a different champ each time, was just a nag post because I’m sick of fighting sentinels lol
    And Blade was just a 5/65 still taking ages was the point