**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thank You Kabam!

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
Finally ended my garbage tier strike with vision aou and Medusa, and I just want to say thank you now my cosmic catalysts won't go to waste!2mzsqoa8r5nb.png

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Congrats bro :-)
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Nice pull!
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Congrats! I'm sure Medusa will serve you well in The Contest! :)
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    wvezdne83oyr.png
    Unbelievable, I haven't opened two back to back same characters ever and this time I got her on my ftp. Thanks!
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    wvezdne83oyr.png
    Unbelievable, I haven't opened two back to back same characters ever and this time I got her on my ftp. Thanks!

She needs to be duped. Awesome pull.
  • <3
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    wvezdne83oyr.png

She needs to be duped. Awesome pull.

Not trust need the dups most for defens the fucry she get is a bonus but Not a most
  • Mishman07Mishman07 Posts: 52
    Kabam cursed me @He-man07, still waiting for the removal of the curse at level 50 having 4 star hulkbuster, iron patriot and civil warrior as tech champ out of 35 four star champs and phoneix, venompool and superior iron man as cosmic champs.
    Am at the verge of complete frustration.
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    wvezdne83oyr.png

congrats! but why are the profiles different from the other one? guessing its your alt account?
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    I'd like to say thank you to kabam for the 2 best things they have added to the game, adding glory and the glory store (count as 1) has really helped some of us middle of the road guys progress in ways that may not have happened and (2) peak milestones for the energy refills, saves us a ton of units, but I'd love to see a couple of different ways to get glory, if ur not in alliance u just miss out, it would be great to see it added to some crystals or alliance/solo events, not in huge numbers, 25 glory in a crystal, something like that. Just my opinion but I know summoner would love it. Thanks.
    edited October 2018
    30ves34pok7e.png
    What on earth! I got her again from a phc I'm in ah kabam how???
    edited October 2018
    Frist on my main, second on my my second account and third on my main and I haven't opened a single 4 star since I got her on my main, but I opened a 4 star crystal to get her on my second account.
  • Congratulations! I also pulled Medusa back to back, but from 2 4-Star Crystals. But guess who I used an Awakening Gem on right after getting her? :sweat:
    edited October 2018
    Congratulations! I also pulled Medusa back to back, but from 2 4-Star Crystals. But guess who I used an Awakening Gem on right after getting her? :sweat:

I know how it feels when I ranked up deadpool x force, antman, and spider gwen to rank 4.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    I got her when she joined the contest 1 year ago. It was my 2nd month, and I fell in love with her,so I saved up 1500 units, and opened 5 crystal each time, first badge of ten, I got her as 4* and 3*, next badge was waste of course :)
    After that it was my last arena before veteran bracket, I grinded for her and get her with 2m point :D ( I love beginner brackets <3 )
    1 year later, I opened 5* medusa from 5* basic crystal , I awakened her and took her up to 4/55, medusa is love,medusa is the best.
    U had great pull, I wish u can get her as 5* soon.
    2ac0dbt4h44p.png

I know it’s been a few months, but dang I was excited to say thank you guys! I’ve been searching for him for a very long time, and today was the day, and the best part is, I can awaken him and put 40 sig stones on him as soon as I finish act 5 chapter one!
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    congrats she is one of the best ever in the game