**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

poor game performance and loading times. When are improvements coming?

Version 21.3 promised "performance and connectivity improvements". When exactly are these improvements coming because I have not noticed any difference in the severe lag and poor game performance that has been plaguing MCOC the past couple of months. This is also not a case of owning an old phone with an OS that are incompatible with the current version on MCOC. I have an iPhone 8 iOS version 12.1.4. I am giving Kabam the benefit of the doubt that just like the new alliance quests and rewards are rolled out later than the actual update went live, I am assuming these "performance and connectivity improvements" will also be rolled out sometime this month. An update or timeline as to when the performance improvements are going live would be helpful. Thanks!

Comments

• ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    iPhone XS here. Connection issues like crazy, though slightly better the last day or so. I have great wifi at home and work.
  • RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 155
    ya, my own personal wifi is never a problem. Always great at home. At work, I am on data, and there shouldn't be a problem, but there is. Always.
  • Hey there, if you believe you are experiencing performance related issues on iOS, we are gathering information on such reports here. If possible, could you provide the information requested in that thread? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.