**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Chapter 5.2.4 and Void... is this a known issue?

So... I have despair maxed out.

I figured Void would be a great solution to Masochism on this map.

Fighting Antman, I worked to get a fear of the void and a few debuffs on top of that. And then I thought “I’ll just keep parrying Antman to death!” Every parry should be 5% subtraction to his health.

Nothing. No power bar change at all. Before the parry he’s at 9% health. After proc’ing regen... 9%!

I’m guessing this is a known issue... but is there a reason? Or is it just Kabam being Kabam?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Did you had fear of the void + petrify's on him?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    edited February 2019

I'll let you have this one: this is a "Void's passives aren't debuffs" thing (despair mastery).

Edit: actually, no, now that I think about it intimidating presence should be a for-real debuff. Now I'm not sure what the interaction is.
    DNA3000 wrote: »

I'll let you have this one: this is a "Void's passives aren't debuffs" thing (despair mastery).

Edit: actually, no, now that I think about it intimidating presence should be a for-real debuff. Now I'm not sure what the interaction is.

If it was just fear of the void, the regen should just be reduced by 100%. But after re-reading, the OP had other debuffs on him, as well as the despair mastery. So at that point it should be a negative regen.
    I don't know what caused it to just be a 100% reduced healing.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Darn I wish you recorded the fight. It would be nice to see what happened. Usually there’s an explanation.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Assassin . U cancelled his regen by AAR
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    I’m almost finished with this run through. I’ll go back in and record a few rounds with him.

I’m clearing the Limber path. I’m hoping this is the last time I have to face Spidey. I can make it to Spidey not using items and he’s just tweaked to consume items.
    MMCskippy wrote: »
    I’m almost finished with this run through. I’ll go back in and record a few rounds with him.

I’m clearing the Limber path. I’m hoping this is the last time I have to face Spidey. I can make it to Spidey not using items and he’s just tweaked to consume items.

Was Antman on Limber? Because you might have just answered your own question. If you stun him enough he doesn’t become stunned anymore, meaning masochism won’t trigger.
    Drooped2 wrote: »

Can assassin cancel masochism?

Assassin can cancel any ability I think.
    Assassin might be the cause of it. Masoquism was triggered, but there was no regen
  • Drooped2 wrote: »

Can assassin cancel masochism?

I believe masochism is vulnerable to other ability accuracy reduction such as that from danger sense, so it should also be suppressable with assassin.