**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worthy of a Generic Awakening Gen?

I am about to take my 5* CAIW to R4 and wondering if its worth using a generic on him?

Only other options to use on are Emma Frost or Corvus at r4 already? Korg, IMIW and Killmonger at r3 are the other options.

Worthy of a Generic Awakening Gen? 16 votes

Yes use the Generic Gem in CAIW
56%
ngray13Hammerbro_64Thecrusher_9756Marvel2289FhfjghhggggjfhfjgSaket_123Ultimatesaber32EvisceratorMrSinister_34 9 votes
No save or use on another champ (leave other option below please)
43%
thebigsquid123OrcDovahkiinClaydeeezyB_Dizzle_01InfineightYaoJaoLingFangC_Man1995 7 votes

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    No save or use on another champ (leave other option below please)
    KM really comes alive when awakened. More damage for when used on attack. Better defender as well. But still not worth generic imo. Save generic for void, omega, sparky.
  • Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    KM really comes alive when awakened. More damage for when used on attack. Better defender as well. But still not worth generic imo. Save generic for void, omega, sparky.

Thanks. I am about to take Sparky up to r5 and have a Tech gem for him. Was considering using the generic on Spark and tech on IMIW for defence but then realised it was a waste lol :smile:
  • No save or use on another champ (leave other option below please)
    Killmonger is much better & changed when awakened, also I rather go IMIW or KORG awakened over cap IW