**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Was Uncollected Mister Sinister too easy?

My_SuperiorMy_Superior Posts: 2,086 ★★★★

Was Uncollected Mister Sinister too easy? 127 votes

Yes; one of easiest bosses so far.
29%
ArcDeAngelusLeNoirFaineantAjavedErza_ScarletKaruseustrey92008BlackSaChiDKTJEbertContestOfNoobsSpiderCoolsDoonxJohnLocke117Scarface1938ThesurvivlistMy_SuperiorStarDarts_89cx23433Rajdeep1997Mactimit 37 votes
Yeah I guess; he probably should of had an extra node.
20%
samalasravanSnizzbarI_ZERO_ILosspikSpideySungjDarkrider05JohnyzeroA l p h aWrathfulRavenCrazyjack719RasiloverCupidMelkerlanneroTawliWabobaRogerRabsTheSpicyKnightTheSquish671Batsii 26 votes
I don’t think so; he was plenty difficult for me.
44%
Haji_SaabA_Noob_Is1Animejay70sfu_koraxJRock808CapWW2NikskinibuffajrpayebuduTerraMets17TJ82AlCapone2727RichTheManDean9300450ThunderGodezgoingDuke_Silver5olasFluxFox 56 votes
No; He was way too difficult!
6%
Spity68NanoDroidjp2835Foxhero007FingfangfoomfanesHERVE_LEANDREtrmeccaTheLegend27 8 votes

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Once i learned how to dodge his sp1 he became quite easy. Before that i was taking 3k block damage each sp1
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Yeah why not add Buffet, Masochism and aggressive regen ;)

In all seriousness, those without solid counters are struggling.

Also, Kabam definitely seems to be balancing the quests as a whole, moving towards more challenging path fights(AoW Hyperion, I am looking at you), which in my opinion is way more fun than one overpowered boss that only has like 5 counters.

This seems to be the trend since they added variant as there is more emphasis on the whole quest being challenging opposed to the paths fights being easy and the boss being mindnumbingly hard.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Meh.Did not have a solid counter for him. 4 star void took a lot of block damage and had no heal block champs. Rng with void was also **** with petrify being last most of the time.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I guess he’s not really a hard fight, just more of a long fight. Using champs like Spark and Domino actually seem like a bad idea because he regens those crits constantly. This just turns the fight into a super long grind and longer fights equal more chances for mistakes. That usually what happened to me. He wasn’t hard, he just took forever to KO so I made a lot of mistakes.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Lol who would say this was “Way too Difficult?” 😀
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Considering this EQ is a few days shorter, I think it’s fair that he wasn’t that hard.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    He wasnt a hard fight in uncollected but as a champ he is a nightmare for defence. Regen from crits and transfers damage over time. Gonna be tough in warand act 6 without a void
  • Yeah I guess; he probably should of had an extra node.
    I used my quake and pretty much just laughed at him...
  • Dalton09Dalton09 Posts: 33
    i just killed him with my 4/55 blade... duped and with the spark and ghost rider syn... he was a horrible at first but i learnt how to dodge the sp1 pretty quickly n then i just let him have it... ive also killed him with my maxed 4* aa and a couple times with my unawakened 4/55 quake
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    4-Stars shouldn’t be brought

Huh? I got uncollected with 4 stars. And I did my first few uncollected difficulties with all 4*s and one 5r4 AA. Not sure where you got this idea, but that's never been what Uncollected EQ is about.

The title for most difficult content to challenge high rank 5 stars belongs to LoL, Variant, and the occasional challenges.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Just beat him to death with red hulk
    His regen is negated with heat charge damage... more or less
    Just long fight due to that defensive node, but pretty much manageable
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Mr sinister was just right IMO. Not too hard that I'd have to spend more than 500 units on revives, but also not too easy that I can one-shot him with 4*s with no effort required.
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    There should be another option for the difficulty being just right. You still need to put in effort (right champs, fight well) to clear Mr Sinister. It wasn’t like a complete walkover.

Too hard, people complain OP.
    Too easy, kabam will “overcompensate” next month.
    I agree, the difficulty was just right. It was not too difficult. But i don't understand how we are supposed to counter these champs in war when defenders are hidden, since we need specific champs to counter Havok and Mr. Sinister. Going to be a headache, I don't have a corvus or a ghost, but the design should be to take down these champs with any champ, but will be easy with specific champ.
    Sorry for the confusion. the design should be that, with specific champ the fight should be easy, but the defender should be taken down with any champ
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    pretty easy, but it also depends on your roster and where your at in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpjiQp4dU-s
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I’d prefer the final boss in uncollected to require strategy, skill, and the right tools for the job. 4-Stars shouldn’t be brought unless they specifically counter him or provide powerful synergies.

Sinister simply required me to parry, dodge his SP1, and not spam debuffs. Almost all 5-Stars at Rank 4 are capable of winning this fight quite easily. If you bring a decent heal block champ the fight is that much easier.

I’d suggest a 10% Limber node and or a 50% Recovery node. Sinister could have even had different support nodes depending on the path taken.

I believe he had a 150% regen boost
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    It should be mandatory for anyone using the term "too easy" or "too hard" to list the champs they used.

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I think he was harder than the past few months. The regen on the crit really negated my sparky and ghost. Well done kabam. I had to use a few revives this month.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    pretty easy, but it also depends on your roster and where your at in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpjiQp4dU-s

Lucky you have omega red. He basically owns the game now. No counter. Makes life easy.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    This poll is ridiculous.