**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How Frequently do you open a 4 or 5 star Crystal?

_NoBodY__NoBodY_ Posts: 9
edited July 2017 in General Discussion

How Frequently do you open a 4 or 5 star Crystal? 86 votes

More than one per week.
22%
MCB05LaylicJOHNOSA1995SMiller80j00mBAOKAYGangDemonicStalkerTKalDeadbyrd9ForwardGohmaweavileSungjacid21Mirk_varReklaw5Jim0172R4GEUncle_Fatty_247 19 votes
About once per week.
27%
Bigdrail93SnakeEyes69Kronos987654321Mr_PlatypusHaji_SaabTimone147Shynight00cUbA_LiBrEOnur4headHell_GoliathqwwewSWeaponXmessAppleisgodSpeedbumpGari90ThawnimKyloCreeperSpartacus29Vinitlalka1988 24 votes
Once every other week.
22%
AgentOfSHIELDSpity68Warofgods13514beaupoemSpiritHazemRentonXDRealPastorNumanRadagastthefoolelanzo007GQuantaoSpicyslicerStark78AlfaAshburnAnonymous346Arachnoid66Bouv12Greenstroke 19 votes
Maybe once per month.
22%
YellsomeRydertheblackadqqedfyvrLucashood123456lr722462900Initial_wNomarigerolIrakliLuismarquez131TheMageHunterwizard365SonOfGwynSummonerB2iWonderingWolf19GgdudeWreakingHavocDeejay16Sagzzz_lDentanator 19 votes
I've only opened one.
1%
NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE 1 vote
I've never opened one.
4%
iSymbioteNiall_The_Gun_NoBodY_idk 4 votes

Comments

• Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    Once every other week.
    Once every other week for 4 star crystal and 5 star crystal like 6-9 months
  • Reklaw5Reklaw5 Posts: 58
    More than one per week.
    Ive been getting at least 1 4* per week, 3 last week. 5* I opened my last one before June 30th and am over 50% to the next one.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Maybe once per month.
    1 per month if i am too unlucky and can go as high as 5 if I grind too. As for 5* only opened 3 so far in intervals of 4 months
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    About once per week.
    You should have narrowed the topic. I'd say it is easily once per week with regards to 4* crystals if you are in an alliance that runs wars and you grind arena each and every cycle.
    For 5*s it really depends on your war tier. If you are above tier 7 for war like my main account I am probably opening a 5* crystal at least every 6 to 8 weeks.
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    As soon as I get them after saving them up for a while and taking 4 deadpool xforce duplicates in a row from spinning them when he was already maxed out and rubbish made me sick so now I open on landing lol
  • SharkShark Posts: 28
    Roughly a 4* every other week and a 5* every 2 months or so if I hit the arenas
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    More than one per week.
    If you know the formula, you can open 6 4* a month and 1 5* every 6-7 weeks just from arenas and event quest. This EXCLUDES rewards from story, one-off events (bautista, ming-na, spidey challenge), RTL, LOL, ROL monthly and festive calendars, as well as gifts from kabam.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    lets just say it took me a year to open 3 5 star crystals
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    How exactly do you vote on this poll? I open a 4* crystal about every week, but a 5* crystal takes about a month...

You can't put two different questions and fuse them into one, it just doesn't work. ._.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Maybe once per month.
    How?!
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Once every other week.
    Twice every other week for 4*, because my alliance is holding crystals in one week and opening in the other.

I have just 1 5* and today I'll open my second one, in 7 months playing this game.
  • Mirk_varMirk_var Posts: 85
    More than one per week.
    4 stars 4/5 per week 5 stars 1 every 20 days usually
  • GohmaGohma Posts: 32
    More than one per week.
    Four stars are easy now. Get 1 from arena now if i need the champ. Or a bunch of 4/5 star shards if I'd rather have the shards. 5 stars depends on how well the alliance does but probably 25 days or somewhere around there.
  • acid21acid21 Posts: 22
    More than one per week.
    About 2 4* a week and a 5* give or take every 2 weeks
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    About once per week.
    Depends on the time of month. Good AW weeks more than once a week along with weeks when there is content I complete. I'd say at least one a week though at min.
  • Bouv12Bouv12 Posts: 24
    Once every other week.
    I have about 12 4* and 6k to open a 5*
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    More than one per week.
    I get about 6 4* crystals a month and one 5* crystal about every 4 weeks
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    A few 4* crystals a month, and a 5* every 6+ months more or less
  • 6-8 weeks for a 5* (increases if there's content with 5* shard rewards)
    At least 1 4* weekly
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    This is a poorly made poll
  • GgdudeGgdude Posts: 12
    Maybe once per month.
    I only get a 3* crystal per week and a 4* every month
  • GgdudeGgdude Posts: 12
    Maybe once per month.
    One time I opened 4 premium and 2 spider man crystals and I got nothing just 2*