**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iceman or Sabertooth to 5* r4

Both unawakened. My main aim is a good champ for questing and variant.

Iceman or Sabertooth to 5* r4 49 votes

Iceman
36%
Taxbuffajrngray13JohnyzeroOsfan8SgtSlaughter78ShtickRickyzlim2PrathapDenzel116Stevem1966SidDDragonsickboy9FF10Mother_FlerkenThe_WatcherLOUISIANIMAL225Nile2005 18 votes
Sabertooth
63%
TrimbobrealiTicFoxhero007SungjJim0172OrcDovahkiinSavio444GeneralDCThunderGodOnmixDoctorJaxelelf_1WerewrymAtharva111Shadow_PhoneixTheTrueBeastB_Dizzle_01spaceoctopusNoob2435V1PER1987 31 votes

Comments

• axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Sabertooth
    Do you have omega and/or Killmonger? If yes, rank Sabretooth.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Sabertooth
    I fell in love with my six star sabretooth in the past few months. His ramp up because it is through fights can be a disadvantage compared to other high damage champions like stark spidey and starlord but sometimes it's a significant advantage when you're planning to nuke a big boss. He was a variant chapter 1 MVP taking down every iron man infinity war and every single boss the past few months of EQ I've gotten down with sabretooth, most in under 35 hits. Starting out a fight with the damage equivalent of an 8 poise charge starky or 50 combo starlord is great and it really only needs 2 fights to get up to a good level though 3 is ideal. Feel free to hit me up on line sungj2001 if you want tips to really maximize sabretooth.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Sabertooth
    I voted sabertooth. Fury damage is amazing. Potential with synergies is crazy.

However, not knowing who else you have ranked, ice could be equally good. Especially if you dont have an r4 dual immune.
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Sabertooth
    If you absolutely need the immunities, go Iceman. If your immunities are covered, ST has amazing potential!
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Iceman
    If u want someone with high damage output then go for sabertooth although iceman is a much more well rounded off champ with his immunities,ability to tank sp3, countering evade and one of the rarest dot in frostbite...I personally would prefer iceman over sabertooth