**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Parry Issues

Anyone else notice an inconsistency with the parry system? I think part of my issue is lag. I’ve noticed I’ll get the initial parry easy, then usually get hit out of nowhere on the second approach.

Comments

• AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Ya and the AI exploits it too. so much block damage without even finishing combos
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Not to mention lags...blocks being broken and specials being launched during a heavy combo
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Been off for a few days at times for me. One fight is fine, next is messed up. No pattern to it for me.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    There is a thread in known bugs started by dorky dave around this issue.. you won't be able to add to it as it's been closed but it does give a lot of background to the problem....or no problem according to Kabam.
  • Yeah well it sucks.. I'm quit a parry master, but for weeks parry wasn't enabled all the times when I know it should have ... It even got so bad, i had to go back look if the opponent wasn't on s stun immune node..

It was great for 6 straight months, and all of a sudden most people can't parry and it's our fault ? Don't say it's the system and we're off, we aren't off , something's wrong..

Maybe dorky's video didn't showcase it right cause it's Impossible to get to excact movements in the video but trust me when I sometimes should have gotten a parry and i didn't..

And tbh when you are playing in a difficulty that's hard for you and parry's don't work, this can get you killed.. and if you are an impossibly stubborn sucka like me, who can't stand losing and will keep going till you win, it will cost you buckloads of revives and healthpotions.. and i spend frikking loads of money on kabam, so you can at least acknowledge, there's something wrong and it will be looked at..

Normally i wouldn't have bothered to respond here, but the respons on dorky's vid was just wrong...

It isn't possible that that many people have the same problem.. we haven't all of a sudden gotten all a half millisecond slower in pressing block..

Just admit, look into it and repair..

We all love this game but you really gotta stop blaming other stuff and admit wrong sometimes...

We all make mistakes, we wouldn't be mad if it happens, but we are when we all have experienced a problem which is not acknowledged..

• I have I have a thread on it... thanks for adding!
  • Hey guys, we've already addressed these concerns about Parry HERE.

I understand it can be frustrating when the game doesn't perform in the way you expect, and we're always working to resolve any issues which are reported here in the Forums. If you would like to share feedback about lag or any issues with responsiveness, please take a moment to contribute to one of the dedicated threads below using our Bug Report Template.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.