**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who do you think is the most underrated character in the game?

This is just a fun opinion post on who your "underdog main" is. Personally I vote Mordo because of regen, damage output, heal reduction on soul barb, huge damage on soul barb, astral evade, stun, power gain, and blocking unblockable specials. I'm still learning more about him every time I use him. If you have a choice besides what I put in the poll, feel free to let me know in the comments!

Who do you think is the most underrated character in the game? 125 votes

Mordo
10%
PandamanTanHarnitBlackFreQuencyVoltolosBowTieJohnLordNeoPedrof6PowrotiIron_web93davehEvisceratorMrsGondola420Craniax 13 votes
Beast
6%
Erza_ScarletHarbinger195DankestChefThe_red_EclipseZuro1_ShuNeu_1El_ProfessorYcats 8 votes
Vision (Both)
14%
invasian82Tendersquadngray13adqqedfyvrNanoDroidLt_Magnum_1WrathfulRavenOsfan8OnmixPh1313ScholiaArchdemon_Fire_MarineShadow_PhoneixIBlueShiftINoOneAliveLóri65HHcrappy 18 votes
Phoenix
6%
Alex13369Darkrider05SpiderCoolsLeoGnarleyardoGizm0greml1nchrissbjordannBatsiiBrows 8 votes
Sentry
3%
Golden_GuardianUltimatesaber32Savage_Fenico 4 votes
Symbiote Spidey
5%
Quis414LoCoPoPoThe_Franco_ShowKngSpcJChanceH9HerrPopopSpiderBro 7 votes
Nightcrawler
7%
TheManMythLegendGeneralDCCassyTr_jorge_89YouconfusedhiddenblizzardRehan010_Gup_exeTheNoob 9 votes
Karnak
5%
TerraSassyMastyVengeance0311ClatoniusDanasjonThe_WatcherMrSinister_34 7 votes
Loki
13%
Manup456fish8sixAlCapone2727JonibärchenPaulinodasilvHilldarJohn757IKONColinwhitworth69LSDinsickboy9ZipioDose_Responsivemonomugg_I_Miss_Bee09Gert1s_Da_guru 17 votes
Some other dude
27%
ArcDeAngelusMegaSkater67BuckeyeKPFoxhero007Dean9300450ExHavokOrcDovahkiinCrimsontide1616Jack_OHaraRasiloverJosegee2321MelkerlanneroKillerRino19Austin555555cx23433XxLoganTDCxXColonaut123Maldroit2Chacha888Aleor 34 votes

Comments

• AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Some other dude
    Crossbones
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Some other dude
    You just can't beat taskmaster. He can steamroll through champs, and is good on defense.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Mordo
    I wish the poll had pet me put more than 10 options
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Some other dude
    I feel Proxima and Guillotine don’t get enough attention. The sheer damage output of both of them is insane. Not to mention Proxima has pretty decent utility
  • jalyrjalyr Posts: 5
    Some other dude
    Electra
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Nightcrawler
    How is vision underrated? He's demigod and I do like him
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Some other dude
    I find that Punisher 2099, Yondu, Taskmaster and Yellowjacket are extremely underrated, My favourite of the bunch being Yondu. He has easy heal block and that armour break can really ramp the damage to godly levels against champs like Iceman(although it no longer works against Emma Frost in crystal form :( ). Pheonix and Loki are also pretty good.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Some other dude
    Psylocke and dormammu for me at the moment. Recently took my dorm to 5/65 and he’s just brilliant. These 2 are without a doubt the strongest power control champs in the game in my opinion, magik doesn’t have that level of control. They’re harder to use but if you can learn them properly they’re definitely more effective. Always enjoy using them.
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Karnak
    Karnak + BB + Medusa for...
    - +25% attack
    - Increased crit passive start
    - LC causes him to gain lots of health, sometimes as much as +20% health per fight
    - True strike
    - 40 seconds of 80% reduced defensive ability accuracy on l3
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,441 ★★★★
    Some other dude
    Morningstar
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Some other dude
    Civil Warrior.
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    Phoenix
    Jane foster is way too under rated.. stagger, shock debuffs, and crits on a stunned opponent.. chance to stun while shocked.. learn to use her right and you can own half the content.. no joke. i have no love for jane foster because she is kinda slow.. but super underrated heavy hitter.. this girl hits like a MAC TRUCK
  • Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92
    Some other dude
    The Hood, 100%. I have my four star at rank 5 and have not regretted it once. He's got power steal, tons of stagger, nullify, and hex, shock, stun, regen, and even stun immunity at times. His invisibility has saved me so many times. I personally rank him above Ghost Rider and possibly Symbiote Supreme, simply because he is useful just about everywhere. My personal favorite Mystic champion by far.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Some other dude
    Pyslocke and Dorm, Dorm helped me in the champions clash alot being a r3 5 star
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Some other dude
    Proxima, doc oc, psylocke, angela, elektra, taskmaster, imiw on attack, crossbones and dorm
  • Some other dude
    If I could put 5 Joe Fixits on a team I could finally beat that UC Emma Frost certain people are having trouble with.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    The hood and Hawkeye are both super underrated in my book. Yondu doesn't get the appreciation he deserves. I think green goblin takes the cake though, super good utility and hes a monster on recovery nodes in war. He is underrated as a quest option and as an attacker. I think he does a little of everything really well.
  • Savage_Savage_ Posts: 64
    Sentry
    Mordo, Phoenix, and Sentry are absolutely the most underrated period. Everybody thinks they are trash
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Symbiote Spidey
    Karnak, symbiote Spidey and sentry.

Karnak can bypass almost all of imiw with his true strike..he has good crits too
    Symbiote Spidey has very good crit chance and damage..his sp2 can wreck anything
    Sentry has awesome special damage if you build up those reality warps..but he's only for long-ish fights
  • PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    Mordo
    Mordo has a lot of pros that people tend to overlook:

-Strong furies that build up quickly
    -An anti-stun mechanism
    -Pretty strong regen on sp3
    -Soul barb is great for buffed champs like Black Bolt or that Act 4 Venom.
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Big Boy Ronan
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Vision (Both)
    Vision. Dual Immune and potent power control.