**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Update the quest crystals

Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
obzbox43girn.png
Like the free and daily crystals, the quest crystals could be updated depending on where you are in the game and how far you’ve come. They are pretty terrible...maybe something like uncollected quest crystal, just a thought.

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Why would you open them? Lol now you have to slowly sell those tier 1 iso or use them, which takes even longer than selling
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Why would you open them? Lol now you have to slowly sell those tier 1 iso or use them, which takes even longer than selling
    I ran out of iso and these crystals didn’t help much, that’s why I thought they needed updating. 😕
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I would like to see Tier 4 basic iso-8, 10-20 units, buff the gold rewards and give out more iso
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I would like to see Tier 4 basic iso-8, 10-20 units, buff the gold rewards and give out more iso

Anything but tier 1 or 2 iso would be great, I don’t mind tier 3 iso.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    i opened 108 of these yesterday hoping to get some small energy refills, only got 2.
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 166
    Anyone mention @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos dose any one have future plans for a permit update other than the fact that just this month you told us in August "for one week only" we could use 100 quest crystals for one crystal with higher rewards and I know you try to make everyone happy but an update to this crystal will not hurt your wallets all it will do is give us better free rewards and that cost you nothing other than the time and energy you have to use to get a developer or programmer to make adjustments to the crystal I personally would like to see better rewards in these crystals and maybe if you make the drop rate for energy refills better then you could knock that problem out of the way too.

Sincerely your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man