**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

You Must Rank Up..

I have 40 5* mutant sig stones and ISO in my overflow about to expire. I don’t like my options but only have 2 dupes. Been holding out to dupe Domino but unlucky.
wk1lt0lgx4sb.png

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Goldpool
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Goldpool is a rare trophy champ, but here's another consideration. If Kabam keeps buffing older champs, you've got to think Magneto will be one from the Mutant class getting beefed up. Something to think about even if it might be a while until it actually happens.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Why is everyone overlooking that he has a domino. Isn’t she the automatic YES? Even unduped, she’s probably stronger than those 2
  • Hopper99Hopper99 Posts: 102
    But they are about to expire so it’s a use now or lose situation.
    Thebgj wrote: »
    Why is everyone overlooking that he has a domino. Isn’t she the automatic YES? Even unduped, she’s probably stronger than those 2

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    How is this even a question?
    Goldpool is super rare and you duped him
    Magneto isn't good
    Use all of them on Goldpool
    I honestly shouldn't have to answer this but here you go

As long as you're being honest. (rolls eyes)
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

And just how do you expect him to use sig stones on an UNAWAKENED domino?? assuming he has no AG anyway
    OP, probably wanna rethink your title, people don't use the term "rank up" to refer to signature levels
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    That what I get for not actually understanding what I read 😂. I assumed it was iso and not stones. Yes, I would go for GDP
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    How is this even a question?
    Goldpool is super rare and you duped him
    Magneto isn't good
    Use all of them on Goldpool
    I honestly shouldn't have to answer this but here you go

Slow and steady wins the race. For sure magneto will recive a buff at some point. almost no doubt in my mind. neither of them are usefull right now. but goldpool prolly never will be. so honestly no you shouldnt have said anything here

He claims its expiring, so slow and steady ain't an option here haha, though i'd agree with you if they weren't expiring.
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    I'd say Goldpool Even if Magneto gets buffed Goldpool is always going to be the harder one to get his ability up. And you can always catch Mags up later.

Besides a buffed trophy champ looks better than an unbuffed one imo.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Jetenyo wrote: »
    I'd say Goldpool Even if Magneto gets buffed Goldpool is always going to be the harder one to get his ability up. And you can always catch Mags up later.

Besides a buffed trophy champ looks better than an unbuffed one imo.

If he gets buffed his signature ability will likely change
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Goldpool. No questions asked
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149

Probably because you can't add sig stones to someone who isn't duped?
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    How did you get so many signatures stones in such a short period time to have 40 in overflow?
    I assume money offers... if not, please share your secret 😂
  • FitzFitz Posts: 14
    I think there is a lot of misunderstanding on what you're asking. First off, there shouldn't be any issue with signature stones as you can carry a Max of 99 so that isn't the issue. With that being said, I personally would never waste stones (or a gem for that matter) on someone you can pull from a crystal. Finally iso is easy to obtain so here is my suggestion to address it all

1. Rank a better mutant champ or sell the iso
    2. Sink the signature stones in the Goldpool as you cannot pull from crystals.

Hope that helps
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Pump them into Magneto and hope for a buff
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Goldpool,sig.

Sell iso for gold.
  • Noneed2nv wrote: »
    I have 40 5* mutant sig stones and ISO in my overflow about to expire. I don’t like my options but only have 2 dupes. Been holding out to dupe Domino but unlucky.
    wk1lt0lgx4sb.png

I'd throw the stones in Magneto and sell the ISO for gold. I never rank up just because ISO is expiring, especially not 5* champs. Maybe if I had a lot of T4B and T1A I'd rank up the Mags to rank 2.
  • BurroBurro Posts: 82
    Neither. Sell the ISO for gold and hold on to the sig stones.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Neither just sell some of the overflow, iso really isn't that hard to get anyone and neither of those champs are good.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Goldpool. Don't wastes them on mags
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Goldpool