**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most Obnoxious Champion to Fight (In General)

2»

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Other
    Node 29 Domino. Attacker abilities fail more and more throughout the fight, same goes for Domino's chance to get lucky.
  • Other
    Korg
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    M.O.D.O.K
    Korg and Modok for me

Me, too -- man, I plan for two things every single time I go into challenge content blind: Modok and evade champions
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Iron Man IW
    If you don't have a True Strike champ in your team, it's always MODOK.

I think you forgot about Blade with Starkey and GR. 80% AA reduction works well.
  • Other
    wahlserb wrote: »
    Damn had no clue about korg! Haven’t even faced him yet. What makes him so annoying to fight?

Everything...
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    Other
    QUAKE> HANDS DOWN
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    Other
    Mordo... I hate Karl Mordo.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Nightcrawler is the most frustrating. I used to dread fighting modok but now that I have an awakened 5* r4 AA, he is not an issue. Emma Frost is just as annoying and frustrating as NC at times, especially this months U.C eq.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    M.O.D.O.K
    MODOK is the only one obnoxious enough to continually insult you during the fight...

IDIOT!
    MORON!
    HA! HA! HA!
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Other
    Korg by far.
  • Other
    Domino
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Other
    wahlserb wrote: »
    Damn had no clue about korg! Haven’t even faced him yet. What makes him so annoying to fight?

Let’s start with (huge) unavoidable damage if you accidentally use your mediums.
    Also, his specials require practicing and activating dexterity (or evading) to be avoided, and it wouldn’t be a problem if he didn’t become unstoppable and unblockable when you evade an hit from him.
    If you fight perfectly, you take damage. When you do something wrong (even accidentally, like activating dexterity unconsciously) you’ll probably die.
  • Other
    This guy.
    44u58q6eiw13.png
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Korg! I cant stand iwim or modok or even wasp for that matter but korg is a real pain.
  • Gup_exeGup_exe Posts: 2
    Hyperion
    Domino with her critical failure, ITS ANNOYING