**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Coward node

How does one beat that node ??? Because it’s not fair for the attacker in that fight ... please guys I need help on how to beat that node

Comments

• CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    If it's the one I'm thinking about, just keep repeatedly blocking, tap release, tap release, and just pray massacre doesn't attack xD
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    It’s not broken you have to repeatedly tap block to decrease the defenders health. It’s working like it should.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Hate to say this but Kabam is forcing a lot of it's player base to learn to intercept more.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    QuikPik wrote: »
    Hate to say this but Kabam is forcing a lot of it's player base to learn to intercept more.

Is that a bad thing tho?

No but it can put off a lot of people as intercept is a lot harder mechanic to learn than parry.
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
    Yes, if you can tap fast enough, you can get Masacre down with 0 hits given by tapping block. Took me 1.5 champs but it’s doable. Easiest boss of the whole quest.
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
    It’s not beautiful, but it’s a fun node 😁
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I didnt know that i woop him with intercepts
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I intercepted a lot the first fight. Then I did a mix up. He seemed to dash towards me almost nonstop when I tried to spam block though.
  • jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    Do pair coward node with oscillate. Survive the first 15secs then keep on tapping block. AI is super defensive on armor oscillate
  • Hopper99Hopper99 Posts: 102
    edited February 2019
    Easiest fight ever. Tap block 100 times and he is dead. Even if it takes 2 or 3 champs.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I had fun with gp in that fight...dashback intercepts and her bleeds along with some block taps and he was down in 40 hits
  • AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 117
    I was wondering why I was failing so immensely. I thought you had to hold block, and there was a delay. Damn, wasted a couple revives but oh well, its my own fault.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Actually if you keep oscillate up with that and during armor massacre health would lessen as he would be blocking lol
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    jeffgmng wrote: »
    Do pair coward node with oscillate. Survive the first 15secs then keep on tapping block. AI is super defensive on armor oscillate

Ahhh you beat me to it i didnt see your response lol
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    It's a pretty fun node to play. Just spam block and boom you win the game, and as others have said, holding block isn't going to work, each tap is 1%