**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Huge PROPS to kabam

Guys, you **** nailed this Deadpool event! Wasn’t short, wasn’t long, the enemies were what I thougt they’re be. Some cool/challanging nodes! Huge thumbs up!!! And I opened this beauty! Well done!

Comments

• SateszSatesz Posts: 49
    I haven’t open some r5 worthy 5* in the past 4 months :) But this one goes right to r5
  • Glad to hear you enjoyed the quest! And congrats on getting Emma Frost!
  • Ahhhh, I'm so jealous of the Emma! :scream:
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Gotta agree, and even more props for making the energy so low! Hats off Kabam
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I was stoked when I saw the rewards, but got crapped on during the crystal openings. Killed off any hype I had for this event lol
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Yeah honestly cheers for making a great event. Not too difficult and the rewards are worth the completion. Got a 5* MODOK for completing Epic so very happy about that.
  • LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    Nice pull!!!
    Congrats on completing the quest
    Good to see something other than complaints for new eqs
  • EpsilonloganEpsilonlogan Posts: 23
    8zxlnzqqhxbb.png
    r5lmsgmh3xbs.png

Anyone else seeing this is in their game. Interesting glitch.
    Just wondering.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I quite enjoyed it as well, but I feel like it was a bit of a missed opportunity that you didn't give all the Enemies +5% Power Gain...
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    Also enjoying this month! Snagged myself a 5* Venom from the Love event!
  • Just wondering, how hard is the eq and what were the rewards from it?
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    edited February 2019
    8zxlnzqqhxbb.png
    r5lmsgmh3xbs.png

Just wondering.

It's not a glitch. Some alliances don't have 30 members so they set it up this way so that those players in alliances that are not full can still get all the rewards. 🤓
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Agreed. Between LiaBR3 and the Marvel event this is a quality month for content and corresponding rewards. Keep it up Kabam!
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    This seems kinda similar to Gwenpool goes to the movies, just a bit smaller. But it's very enjoyable so far. Good job guys!!
    8zxlnzqqhxbb.png
    r5lmsgmh3xbs.png

Just wondering.

So what is wrong here? I don't get it. Looks like you got all the milestones. Congrats
    Oh I see. You got the final reward from milestone 11 on milestone 8.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I got 2 OG Cyclops and Storm (all 4*). Then proceeded to open 2 5* which were OG BP and IF. Just another waste of time for me.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yea this event is great. The shards from master got me a 5* wasp
  • Riggs_97Riggs_97 Posts: 111
    Pulled three 3* Red Cykes in a row, then a 4* Collosus. It was completely forgiven when I pulled a 4* Iceman and Cap IW!
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Pulled 3 4* max sigs AA, psylok n gambit.. n kingpin from badic 5*! Yep good valentines gift!!
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 186
    I loved it... but got a damn 4* Colossus in the legendary
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I recently finished Master and opened a 4 star Spider-Qwen. I already have a 4 star 3/30 she Hulk as well, and both are getting buffed, so I'm happy.
  • I got a 4* beast, is he any good? Never had one before