**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I passed on buying 2 blade feaured 5 star crystals and instead opened 3 basics......

First roll - she hulk. Second roll - hulk buster. Third roll - she-hulk.

Now I’ll never know what would have happened if I had bought those blade crystals.... learn from my mistakes, buy the crystals and at least give yourself a chance.....

Comments

• You are probably right Hamin. Today I opened a legendary crystal (from master quest) and for the first time ever rolled a five star champion. The champ? Colossus. Most anti climatic thing ever.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    tvoz8l5ty6dr.png

3 of those romance crystals from completing master and epic DP quest

Not the champs I wanted or needed duped. Both AA and she hulk were already duped. AA was at rank 4 already and she hulk is at rank 3.

I’m super happy with them anyway. First 5*’s from those grandmaster type crystals.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Did exactly the same and pulled domino, medusa and starky dupe. Rng is a cruel mistress
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Upside is she hulks getting buffed
  • StabbinbuttsStabbinbutts Posts: 39
    0xenr4dsx8y1.png

Then you will be highly disappointed that I pulled him out of a basic last night @StarlordisWicked
  • C4ptainC4ptain Posts: 63
    You are probably right Hamin. Today I opened a legendary crystal (from master quest) and for the first time ever rolled a five star champion. The champ? Colossus. Most anti climatic thing ever.

I did my one run through of Act 5. My 5*? Colossus
  • I have a five-star she hulk and a four-star She-Hulk what is buffed mean what is she going to be after that
  • And isn't spider-gwen getting buffed to what will happen to her after that I have a 4 star spider Gwen
  • No one knows exactly Calvin. Instead of being in the bottom 10 percent of useful heroes she-hulk should at least be in the top 33-50 percent, and hopefully top 20 percent. Top 10 or 5 percent? Extremely unlikely, although some would argue venom is now in the top 10 percent....
  • @CalvinCDCClendenen spider-gwens sp 1 actually does damage now...