**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Love Is a Battlerealm 3

Comments

• bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    @Kabam Miike

I'm sorry but there are too many counting errors for the number of shards, for all type, in each difficulties.

Some are less and some are a bit high in number.
    What happened? Was the calculator broken?
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    It says heroic has 36000 tier 4 basic catalyst fragments, but I only see 18000, is it me or is there a mistake somewhere?
  • arin_arinaarin_arina Posts: 210
    Kabam Doot wrote: »
    CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE

We hope you enjoy this surprise event Quest. It’ll only be around for 2 Weeks and has some exclusive rewards we didn’t want to spoil here.So don’t miss your chance! Let us know what you think once you’ve had a go.

Love you,
    Doot.

Where are exclusive rewards?
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Hi, Ive finished some quests already and have gotten below expected shards. Please help
  • Lol
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    The dialogue is the best part! You missed out on some great one-liners and shots at Blade.

How about an option that only skips repeat dialogue? (Dialogue you've seen once already)
  • kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120
    edited February 2019
    arin_arina wrote: »

We hope you enjoy this surprise event Quest. It’ll only be around for 2 Weeks and has some exclusive rewards we didn’t want to spoil here.So don’t miss your chance! Let us know what you think once you’ve had a go.

Love you,
    Doot.

Where are exclusive rewards?

i think they meant the TITLE
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Finally pulled Wolverine lmao. Going to awaken and take to 5/50. Probably the last 4* I’ll rank. Don’t even care that my legendary crystals were both 4*s
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    The dialogue is the best part! You missed out on some great one-liners and shots at Blade.

How about an option that only skips repeat dialogue? (Dialogue you've seen once already)

You mean the skip option? :p
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Was this master or epic?
  • XNickRivXNickRiv Posts: 13
    It was first run through heroic third or fourth quest in. Right at the start yesterday.
    BowTieJohn wrote: »
    Was this master or epic?

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Wow, I just completed 100% exploration of Heroic and never got this. :(
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    I've 100% Master and Epic and did not get that either lol I guess I'll have to do the other two difficulties then..
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Hello Kabbam love the New Quest how ever I'm not sure if I'm the only one that notice but for Completing Masters it was only 3450 5 star shards and Epic was 5850 5 star Shards. so its short about 1075 on epic and 750 5 Star shards on masters.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    XNickRiv wrote: »
    It was first run through heroic third or fourth quest in. Right at the start yesterday.
    BowTieJohn wrote: »
    Was this master or epic?

Did you buy the t4cc selection deal that was offered a day or so ago? I remember seeing it was bugged at first, not letting people actually pick the class they wanted, so it had to be fixed. If you did, my guess is it came from that and just happened to pop up while you were running this quest
  • XNickRiv wrote: »
    Has anybody received a free t4cc in Love quests? A pop up came up and it said to select a class t4 catalyst.

This is unrelated to the quest and is something that you saw because of the Tier 4 Catalyst offer issue that was resolved yesterday. More info on this can be found in this discussion thread.
  • XNickRivXNickRiv Posts: 13
    Damn. Thought I was special. Thanks Lyra
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    XNickRiv wrote: »
    Has anybody received a free t4cc in Love quests? A pop up came up and it said to select a class t4 catalyst.

This is unrelated to the quest and is something that you saw because of the Tier 4 Catalyst offer issue that was resolved yesterday. More info on this can be found in this discussion thread.

• Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 297 ★★★
    Only 18,000 t4b shards for heroic. Announcement says it's supposed to be 36,000
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Seems to be 5* shards missing?
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    That’s really good and entertaining month. :-)
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★

You mean the skip option? :p

Cheeky bugger :smile: Of course I mean the new option would automatically skip repeat dialogue, letting us avoid clicking skip a million times by preventing the dialogue from popping up to begin with.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    56563cgb4zm8.png

This is what the event game me so far. Best pull this month. Very happy about it
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Any tips on domino in epic please help I can't seem to find a good counter with her true strike, ability accuracy modifier, and debuff immune please help
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★

Love you,
    Doot.

You say that yet I don't really feel it, but you can prove it by adding some of these legendary crystal shards to event quest in place of 4star shards, since event quest rewards are outdated by like few years and long overdue for revamp, and they stay the same even though you happily keep increasing difficulty each month. Bottom line is, I don't love you, not one bit, but adding these crystals to event quest to make game enjoyable on monthly basis instead of just once every few months or even years, would be a good start.

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

Love you,
    Doot.

You say that yet I don't really feel it, but you can prove it by adding some of these legendary crystal shards to event quest in place of 4star shards, since event quest rewards are outdated by like few years and long overdue for revamp, and they stay the same even though you happily keep increasing difficulty each month. Bottom line is, I don't love you, not one bit, but adding these crystals to event quest to make game enjoyable on monthly basis instead of just once every few months or even years, would be a good start.

I’m sure Doot will survive without your love. Lol
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    I’m sure Doot will survive without your love. Lol
    Survival is not everything, remember about timeout
  • Gustafah88Gustafah88 Posts: 62
    @Kabam Miike i have a question, not sure if got asked already.

According to the description, we were supposed to get 28,525 shards for the Romance crystal. That was a weird amount. But i just finished all of the difficulties and got only 25,600. Am i missing something?