**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

We better see a Gold Title to this Captain Marvel Event

Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Idk why there’s not already one in the rewards, honestly. Is it the lack of understanding to how difficult this is or jus happened to forget what we did last time for one of these?

Let’s see a Gold Title. Pulling a bpcw from the 5 Crystal doesn’t really wet my whistle..

Comments

• Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    edited February 2019
    bnnonlesttac.png

Less than 500 units and 100 free 3 hour crystals... I didn’t expect this but ya know intercepting is one of the rules of the game...

By the way, Rogue has a slower dash recovery than Medusa. I could dodge back, dash forward with a *medium* and connect versus her... She became fun

9s6pzu78fe4b.png
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    SKRULL-BUSTER
    Is a good title which they can give.
  • I’d like something to do with Captain Marvel or the Love series but yea it’s an option... idk what skrull-buster is
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Captain Marvel fights skrulls
    I’d like something to do with Captain Marvel or the Love series but yea it’s an option... idk what skrull-buster is

edited February 2019
    Sixshot1 wrote: »
    Captain Marvel fights skrulls
    I’d like something to do with Captain Marvel or the Love series but yea it’s an option... idk what skrull-buster is

Cool!

The other was “Cream of the Crop” though.. there’s a little more incentive upon skill with that than Skrull-busting but that’s jus my viewpoint
    edited February 2019
    -sixate- wrote: »
    The titles are pointless, all I care about are the t5b shards. I never look at anyone's titles anyway.

Your name looks really familiar. What’s your ally?

I think you were one of my first allies. Crazy... Only about a year ago too... That’s fun!
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    edited February 2019
    bnnonlesttac.png

Less than 500 units and 100 free 3 hour crystals... I didn’t expect this but ya know intercepting is one of the rules of the game...

By the way, Rogue has a slower dash recovery than Medusa. I could dodge back, dash forward with a *medium* and connect versus her... She became fun

9s6pzu78fe4b.png

Who did you use against iron Man iw?
  • bnnonlesttac.png

9s6pzu78fe4b.png

Who did you use against iron Man iw?

CAIW..
    edited February 2019
    I thought about awakening him but I jus didn’t think I’d get much use out of it... I bring him in War with sabre and km for path 5 but doesn’t he need a cosmic to get armor break? Yeah I would’ve had cosmic on this round but I jus haven’t been convinced enough I guess... I have a general, skill, and mutant that I’m saving... so probably either science or mystic I’m thinking of using the general on.. idk tho... I don’t need another defender so that’s nice... already have 5 rank 4s that are actual defenders... imiw, ms, cable, sentinel, and a 6 Kingpin
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    The titles are pointless, all I care about are the t5b shards. I never look at anyone's titles anyway.

I think you were one of my first allies. Crazy... Only about a year ago too... That’s fun!

I took an 18 month break. I wasn't even playing this time last year. Plus, I changed my name when we were able to. So you probably don't know me.
    edited February 2019

I took an 18 month break. I wasn't even playing this time last year. Plus, I changed my name when we were able to. So you probably don't know me.

It wouldn’t be around this time, it’d be around October or November of last year. I’m still convinced that you were the leader though... Did you used to run an ally for fun to help teach new people about the game?

I’m not sure if you can change your name on the forum but I guess it’s possible that you nailed the spelling..... The leader spoke like you too... Kinda not sure if you’re being sarcastic or if you’re serious... the same lol
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Titles are useless. would be really cool if we had boosts for titles or if they were achievements. get 10 blue or gold and you get something. get 100 plain and
    edited February 2019
    Titles aren’t useless; they seperate people who want to do certain things and those who don’t; like cream of the crop, that title shows they either spend money or they have skill. It helps separate the casual player from the more serious and active.

That’s why it’s weird to me why Kabam doesn’t put out more titles when these clash events come around..

Anybody can have rank 4s given enough time and casual play.

I don’t mind the boost idea though; that’d be more of an incentive.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    I would say the titles are useful for this event if there were 2 additional nodes on rogue:
    - Aggression Regen
    - Debuff Immune

At least this way we know people didn’t spend their way through the challenge.
    edited February 2019
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    xNig wrote: »
    I would say the titles are useful for this event if there were 2 additional nodes on rogue:
    - Aggression Regen
    - Debuff Immune

At least this way we know people didn’t spend their way through the challenge.

Corvus could still take that in seconds without skill.

Hey buddy, what’s your in-game name? Is it the same as your forum name?

It’d be nice to find ya and block ya; ya know, for alliance purposes?
  • Woah woah woah, what’s with the abuse? I already clarified what I was talking about with regards to stalking. Why you so puffy?
  • Here’s my in-game name - Unsolved333... Do me a favor will ya? Jus go ahead and block me buddy
  • Drooped2 wrote: »
    Woah woah woah, what’s with the abuse? I already clarified what I was talking about with regards to stalking. Why you so puffy?

Lol6iuchlnu6j81.jpg
    Maybe you missed it cause my English was off a bit ay hole is my ign

Awesome profile, buddy!

Block me please. Thanks