**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ANNOUNCING EVENT QUEST: X-Men: Xenoclast

13»

Comments

• ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★

Havok, A.K.A. Alexander “Alex” Summers, is the younger brother to the well known X-Man Cyclops, A.K.A Scott Summers. Similar to his brother, Havok absorbs energy and redirects it in the form of powerful plasma blasts! However, Havok’s immense plasma buildup can become unstable over time, making him a hazard to anyone nearby.

Mister Sinister, A.K.A. Nathaniel Essex, was a 19th century scientist obsessed with the concept of “survival of the fittest” and the pursuit of genetic perfection. In pursuit of his goals, Essex allowed himself to be experimented on by an ancient and powerful mutant, transforming him into a being of immense psychic power and incredible cellular regeneration.

Apocalypse is coming

check the master mode title
  • It shows the Bishop's rating as 761.
    That's too high for a 3 star.
    Is it a glitch or we will get an upgraded version..
  • And I already have 3 star Bishop.
    So will I get a basic champ or a normal dupe with Iso8 and 4* shards and 8x Bishop's ability..
  • TuttoFumo1TuttoFumo1 Posts: 53
    I just wanted to thank Kabam for this quest. I completed Master for the first time on 100%.
    I know it's not a big thing for some, but for me it is. The Bosses were tough but managable, the nodes were understandable... all in all more balanced than the last quests.
    So, if now you could just clear the connection issues, I would be really happy... ;-)
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    edited February 2019
    TuttoFumo1 wrote: »
    I just wanted to thank Kabam for this quest. I completed Master for the first time on 100%.
    I know it's not a big thing for some, but for me it is. The Bosses were tough but managable, the nodes were understandable... all in all more balanced than the last quests.
    So, if now you could just clear the connection issues, I would be really happy... ;-)

Buddy you are playing the game so why would others have a problem it's your first master exploration congratulations! and it's a big deal it would have 2nd for me but I recently got uncollected so explored this time ;)
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    TuttoFumo1 wrote: »

Well done. Clearing Master is a real milestone, and shows good progress.

There's plenty of time left to see if you can 100% it. Have fun!