**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tech Dilemma!

So I had a duped 5* Ghost whom i decided to take on r4 today but thought it would be better if i open my 5* crystal first ... Opened it and ended up with Stark Spidey ... Now i am confused who to go with ... I don't play Ghost very well but i can play with quite good with Spidey but the damage Ghost does if played right is just off the charts ... I even have Wasp Hood and Ant for Ghost and i have GR and Blade to complete the Trinity ... What should i do?
I have done one run through Act 5 and i plan on exploring it once i get one more r4 5*.

Tech Dilemma! 24 votes

Go with Ghost
29%
simolazPeterQuillbinrakMaldroit2jimmyjohnsFhfjghhggggjfhfjgangelkrom 7 votes
Go with Spidey
66%
winterthurHaji_SaabSpity68BuckeyeKPCatherineSpiderCoolsLeoGnarleyardoAtharva111XxLoganTDCxXMarvel2289SmokieisgodInfineightSpiderBroYaoJaoLingFangLOUISIANIMAL225PEKKACHU 16 votes
Wait
4%
ReppinCALI 1 vote

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,729 ★★★★★
    Go with Spidey
    Give yourself a little bit time to assess if you can play Ghost to potential (you are already familiar with Stark Spidey).

I have a 4* (yes) max sig Hyperion and he is a strong damage dealer but I find SL easier to play with.

If you still feel awkward handling Ghost, then Stark Spidey may serve you better.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Go with Spidey
    To me Stark just has some added abilities that Ghost doesn't. The power drain and auto-bait/taunt and evade is a great mechanic
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Go with Spidey
    Id go with spidey to complete the holy Trinity