**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mr.Fantastic idea

What if he had a thing called elasticity. It’s like a purify, kinda like a timer like mordo’s gain every once in a while and when it refreshes he can like absorb a debuff. Like if hypes sp1 causes 3 incinerate charges he can absorb like 1 or 2 of them.

Comments

• SpiderBroSpiderBro Posts: 80
    Get this man a scholarship
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    SpiderBro wrote: »
    Get this man a scholarship

Agreed
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I would think elasticity would be more like antman glancing except maybe he could have it store some of the glances damage like cwbp and deal it back on his attack. Hopefully he isn't another Kamala Khan where it's only in his special attack animation
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    mr fantastic! Yay another rip-off hero
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,673 ★★★★★
    DemitriM wrote: »

What are you smoking? Hes an original character from the early 60s...
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    How can elasticity absorb incinerate damage???
    Don't bunk your physics classes.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    They're just gonna re-skin Kamala Khan :smiley:
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    DjinAF wrote: »
    How can elasticity absorb incinerate damage???
    Don't bunk your physics classes.

I think he just meant debuffs in general. He was using that as an example
    Buttehrs wrote: »

oh boy
    he is the rip-off version of elongated man who was created a year before mr.fantastic
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,673 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs wrote: »

oh boy
    he is the rip-off version of elongated man who was created a year before mr.fantastic

Elongated man is dc anyways and this is about marvel. Do you say the same about captain marvel and shazam?
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Who is more know.
    Fantastic Man
    or
    Elongated Man?
    More people would say Mr. F

Also, people know Plastic Man more than Elogated man.
    Also also, They didn't rip off of anyone. It was a 1 year difference.
    Who is more know.
    Fantastic Man
    or
    Elongated Man?

thats how you rip-off characters:) you create the exact same hero after your rival does
    do you even read what you type?

DC or Marvel I dont get care who steals from whom...I just dont like rip-off heroes,thats what I pointed in my first message,why the fuss?
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Who is more know.
    Fantastic Man
    or
    Elongated Man?

thats how you rip-off characters:) you create the exact same hero after your rival does
    do you even read what you type?

DC or Marvel I dont get care who steals from whom...I just dont like rip-off heroes,thats what I pointed in my first message,why the fuss?

Either way why does it matter if he is a “ripoff” how does this affect anything

• Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    edited February 2019
    Almost everyone ripsoff someone else all the time:
    •The U.S.A. copied Britain's success of the Industrial Revolution.
    •All of Disney's movies are just copies of old fairy tales, but adapted for kid standards. Disney is also copying itself for a cheap way to make some money.
    •Mortal Kombat is a ripoff of Street Fighter.
    •Marvel and DC copy each other all the time

But just because somebody or something is a ripoff, it doesn't mean it's bad. To me, it all comes down as to who does it better or which one is more interesting. I for one, think Mr. Fantastic is superior to Plastic man and Elongated man, due to the fact that Reed is more of a dimensional traveler but he also has to deal with the guilt in case anything goes wrong (like how he's always guilty about the Thing). Doesn't mean I don't like Plastic man or Elongated man. Plastic man could be pretty funny at times and while I never read too much on Elongated man, I found him to be pretty compelling during DC's Identity Crisis (ugh). But they still aren't as good as Mr. Fantastic. So even though Marvel did copy DC on the whole stetchy character thing, Marvel managed to make a more interesting character, which is what matters to me. It's the same way with Namor and Aquaman; Aquaman copied Namor, but Aquaman is more interesting.
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    TLDR;
    It doesn't matter if the character is a ripoff, what matters is if the character is interesting.
  • SlothBabySlothBaby Posts: 30
    They're just gonna re-skin Kamala Khan :smiley:

You realize they don't have the same powers >:(