**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

X-23 bug? Or incomplete description?

GetYaStatsUpGetYaStatsUp Posts: 14
edited February 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey everyone, I've got a 5 star X-23 that I use for all my questing and I've noticed she never procs more than 5 bleeds at a time. I've taken her through Realm of Legends and some other tough content that are really long fights and never seen more than 5 bleeds at once. I've even seen once she has 5 bleeds and procs another that the timer just resets the 5th bleed but never goes up to 6 or more. And I just went through her description again and it has no mention of only being able to have 5 bleeds at once. Was wondering if anyone else had noticed the same thing. Maybe a bug, or it was intended but not stated in the description of her abilities? If it was intended I think it should be put into the description. I love using X-23, but would like a little clarity if you could. Thanks

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Working as intended
  • If that's the case, shouldn't it be in the description of her abilities? Other champs that can only stack buffs or debuffs to a limit usually have the limits in the description
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Hey All,

This is not a bug. X-23 has an extremely powerful Bleed, and the cap was put in place for the sake of balance. She's always been this way. She's a very capable Champion, and even with a cap on the stacks of bleed, she's a force to be reckoned with!
  • I'd accept that, especially if it was in her ability description
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Alternative is found in this post.

This may be the same outcome in this thread.
  • What I wish they would do with x-23 is when fighting a bleed immune node, she would get her cruelty stacks, like when she fights a champion that is bleed immune.