**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Captain marvel challenge

2»

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    Seriously don't see the problem with rogue at all. Just 4 hit combo and intercept and chances are you will get her to start blocking. I've had my fair share of complaints with challenges and quests but this one seems the most doable lately. I could only see imiw being an issue for people

Intercept? You can’t intercept Rogue, she has mighty charge.

I intercepted rogue the entire time. Unless there is a bug on andriod, she was just a normal fight to me until AOW triggered and she higher block penetration.

Mighty charge makes them unstoppable, immune to debuffs, and I believe gives them a higher attack when dashing. So yeah there’s no way you could intercept Rogue every time. And that’s a pretty big and isolated bug.

It’s mighty charge lvl 1 only debuff immune

Well I guess I’m bugged then because when I intercept her (by accident), it bounces off and she annihilates me.

I'm guessing that Brawl is active when this happens. The Brawl unstoppable can't be canceled with an intercept.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Seriously don't see the problem with rogue at all. Just 4 hit combo and intercept and chances are you will get her to start blocking. I've had my fair share of complaints with challenges and quests but this one seems the most doable lately. I could only see imiw being an issue for people

Intercept? You can’t intercept Rogue, she has mighty charge.

I intercepted rogue the entire time. Unless there is a bug on andriod, she was just a normal fight to me until AOW triggered and she higher block penetration.

Mighty charge makes them unstoppable, immune to debuffs, and I believe gives them a higher attack when dashing. So yeah there’s no way you could intercept Rogue every time. And that’s a pretty big and isolated bug.

It’s mighty charge lvl 1 only debuff immune

Well I guess I’m bugged then because when I intercept her (by accident), it bounces off and she annihilates me.

Might charge is different in this event that’s past events in the past the defender was immune to rebuffs and became unstoppable during a medium attack. This challenge is different and that ability reads immune to rebuffs during a medium attack without the mention of unstoppable
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    TacoScotty wrote: »
    Mighty charge makes them debuff immune on dash attacks. She is probably getting brawl for some people at times (different node) which makes her unstoppable - don’t get the two confused

Also gets unstoppable after specials from aspect of war - again different node than mighty charge

I keep very close track of brawl. I’ll see if I can get a video.