**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What’s with all the unstoppable nodes recently

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
It seems recently there’s just been so many unstoppable nodes any opinions?

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Ye like rogue in the new event is probably the only champ I’ll have difficulty with simply because one combo kills my champ if I block a few hits I die combined with aspect of war and brawl
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Any advice for a mid-game player on how to deal with these? Other than revising constantly?
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    So I'm hearing there's unstoppable and Brawl in the Captain Marvel thing, is that correct? I haven't started it yet but if that's the case I'm just not going to bother. Can anyone confirm?
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    FineDog wrote: »
    So I'm hearing there's unstoppable and Brawl in the Captain Marvel thing, is that correct? I haven't started it yet but if that's the case I'm just not going to bother. Can anyone confirm?

Confirmed. Doing it now. Very boring and stale.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    Yup it’s out of control now.

It's uncontrollable!
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Carnage313 wrote: »

When does it come in? It's not in the first map at least. Is it only in Chapter 2 or does it start up in one of the later Chapter 1 maps?
    Carnage313 wrote: »

When does it come in? It's not in the first map at least. Is it only in Chapter 2 or does it start up in one of the later Chapter 1 maps?

Quest 3 and up
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    Totally agree, the unstoppable passive buffs need to be stopped. Kind of ridiculous you have enemy with two unstoppable passives going on back to back and pinning you in to corner.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Heartless wrote: »
    Totally agree, the unstoppable passive buffs need to be stopped. Kind of ridiculous you have enemy with two unstoppable passives going on back to back and pinning you in to corner.

Yup, and if you don’t ko the defender (rogue) in the first combo you’re screwed. I watched a few videos of people doing her with quake and rogue never dashed back and allowed time to charge the heavy. So into the corner and dead.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Totally agree. Kabam it's not fun, it's not challenging, it's just spend units, rinse and repeat! After 3+ years of dedication to this Game, we deserve more, don't you think? @Kabam Miike

Want to make challenging quests? Make them fun! Unstoppable is not fun. Try to play it yourself and enjoy, I'm out this ****
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    Wait till next challenge when we get unstoppable and unblockable. Eventually seems they want to get to a place where no one can complete it unless they absolutely have to spend money. They are already at a point where they are making a lot of things Champ specific. Thats good an all.....if you had control over what champs you get.

We already have that aspect of war makes them unblockable after 50 seconds
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    “How unstoppable is The Unstoppable Juggernaut?”
    “Only kinda unstoppable compared to half the new champs even with the stupid Unstoppable nodes. So significantly less unstoppable than Korg or Thing.”
    “Makes sense.”
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

That will be all.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I'm all for a challenge, but without the right high damage champs no way to cut through this without using a ton of revives. I always clear this kinda stuff, but I may just pass. Had no issue with chapter 1, chapter 2 Rogue is literally unstoppable not stop lol. I mess up and you're dead. It's just stupid. No skill involved. Need money or the right R5 champ. Oh well.

I'll watch some vids and practice a bit, but if I don't clear it so what.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Theyre lazy uninventive ****. Plain and simple as that.
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    The problem with the game design is that if you're good enough, you can absolutely beat it with skill. The thing is that in the past the skill level needed to beat most content was quite low, so people were able to beat most difficult content with little spending, as long as you had the right champs. Kabam is not happy with that, so they have been steadily raising the skill level needed to clear content. Unfortunately, that means alienating more and more of the player base, since the reality is that less and less are able to improve their skills to a point where they can keep up. Hence the impression is that it is getting more pay to win.

The flaw in Kabam's design is that people cannot pick up skills as fast as people pick up champs. A new player to this game, even someone who is recently attained 'uncollected', will not have the skills that someone playing this game hardcore for the past 4 years will have acquired. He will likely be completely stumped by the new difficulty that Kabam has been introducing in to the game.