**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Captain marvel

Will Captain marvel get a buff when the movie comes out like venom and Carnage did?

Comments

• AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    edited January 2019
    I would not wait for this, spider man in the spiderverse has passed and no improvement has been added to miles morals, gwen-spider ...
  • XstasisXstasis Posts: 50
    True
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,719 ★★★★★
    No one knows. Wait and see
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 788 ★★★★
    Yes, please! Cpt Marvel is an OG character, and the first r4 for many player... throw us a bone here and just rework her, buff a littlebit, and don't just add a new character as Captan Marvel (Movie)... please please
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    edited January 2019
    Mine is r4 she is good but can be better
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    They'll introduce a new one to coincide with the film.
  • XstasisXstasis Posts: 50
    That's what I expect but I would still love a little update to Captain marvel. Some power gain or armor break would be nice for example.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    They usually buff champs by class. First science and then cosmic. It’s unlikely they buff her, especially over releasing an MCU version like they did for Thor, IMIW, CAIW, and Spiderman.
  • Well. Trucos has the answer. New Captain marvel is coming and no buff to the original. Smh