**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tips on final Deadpool boss

SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
I have seen vids of people using Corvus which I don't have. Anyone suggest other options and which path suits the champ?

I tried the regen every 2 seconds if you don't hit and by the time I baited he had regen.

Then I tried the regen when you place debuff with power control (hawkeye) but the bleed triggered it and failed again.

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Sentinel. Doc oc. Civil warrior. Vision. Yondu. Void. Sparky.
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    I used winter soldier with killmonger synergy. A k a baby Star-Lord
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Cheers all. I'll try starlord, guess the damage output should do it. Not skilled with sparky so will try him second
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    SandeepS wrote: »
    I have seen vids of people using Corvus which I don't have. Anyone suggest other options and which path suits the champ?

I tried the regen every 2 seconds if you don't hit and by the time I baited he had regen.

Then I tried the regen when you place debuff with power control (hawkeye) but the bleed triggered it and failed again.

Any help appreciated.

If you fighting him first time take the right side.....left side when fighting him second time will help you.

Also bring heal block champs
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Starlord. Just be careful, because of the masochism node. Your parry’s will regenerate him. Not a big problem, just don’t forget when you land that parry, he won’t be stunned.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I used dormammu. If he doesn’t have power he can’t regen. Then play carefully with intercepts or parry to avoid the buffet triggers. Make sure he’s on low/zero power for that big regen buff at the end. Dorm can also nullify that with a sp1 to make things easier.
  • Yondu SP1 and also SL for damage
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Archangels Nerotoxic works well
  • I went with the right side and quaked him to death, I do not believe he even proced a regen, if he did I did not notice. But yeah Quake rules.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    SESM. He hits so hard.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    COUGHVOIDMUDERSHIMCOUGH

He’s just like any regen champ. Bring Proxima SL Void Guilly AA etc. (I guess not AA for bleed immune)
  • OrangieOrangie Posts: 76
    MS duped with 4+ souls worked well too
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Any time I see anything Deadpool related my 6* Yondo becomes king. One-shot him both times in Master. Haven't gone through Epic yet.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 ★★★★★
    I used a 4/55 rulk to outdamage him.
  • Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    5/50 starlord on the left path. Around 130 hits. Then 5/50 void when I took the right path. This is in epic by the way.
  • LodockLodock Posts: 32
    Void all the way.
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    Ghost with her synergies works well too
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    I used stark spidy. dp was easiest to get. phoenix sprang a surprise but only once. domino dominated her.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    I beat him with 6* green goblin on masochism just parried him so that he won't shrugg off goblins sp2 as his special does crazy damage and places poison and incinerate just make sure not to get hit
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Thanks for your tips everyone. @Paulinodasilv @Drooped2 @MattScott @Donkillaz @Hammerbro_64 @Oliverb1980

Overlooked starlord as I only have him awakened as a 4* but epic difficulty done in 100 hits.

And @RiderofHell I should have checked nodes, right side was easier!

Got a new 5* out of the crystal so am chuffed. Will use the other suggestions for left side but don't have void so either starlord again unless Dr voodoo can reverse all the healing which comes every 2 seconds.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    SandeepS wrote: »
    Thanks for your tips everyone. @Paulinodasilv @Drooped2 @MattScott @Donkillaz @Hammerbro_64 @Oliverb1980

Overlooked starlord as I only have him awakened as a 4* but epic difficulty done in 100 hits.

And @RiderofHell I should have checked nodes, right side was easier!

Got a new 5* out of the crystal so am chuffed. Will use the other suggestions for left side but don't have void so either starlord again unless Dr voodoo can reverse all the healing which comes every 2 seconds.

Meant to say first time fight do left side then right side lol
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Anyone with heal reversal.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    unduped void worked nicely
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I used 5/50 gladiator hulk, but anyone with heal block will do
  • K00lkidzK00lkidz Posts: 3
    Sentry, void, any high damage dealers or heal/regen reversal
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    K00lkidz said:

Sentry, void, any high damage dealers or heal/regen reversal

You do know this event OP is referring to ended like months ago? Don't necro