**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unpopular 5* Rank ups

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
If you have any 5 star rank ups you did that aren’t as popular as let’s say blade, share them! (Unpopular doesn’t mean bad)

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    A guy in my alliance took his 5* ip to r4. Once i get the t4 cosmics ill be taking my 5* Phoenix to r3
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I have Hela at 4/55 as well. Love her synergy with my 6* Angela
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    I took my Elektra to R3 prior to awakening her. No regrets
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Nichj99 wrote: »
    I took my Elektra to R3 prior to awakening her. No regrets

Where do you use her the most?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I've got a 5* r3 kingpin
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    I've got a 5* r3 kingpin

n3s8gva0wwp6.png

No regrets for taking mine to R4 (one of only three R4 champs I have, alongside Magik and X-23). He's so tanky, and surprisingly useful. I'm solo, so use him purely for questing.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Rank 4 Elektra
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I know there is also a 5/65 Khan out there too.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    I know a guy, who's only 5/65 is drax
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    4/55 Drax. He was my first rank 4, and pretty impulsively done too. Patiently waiting for a rank down ticket one day lol
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Swedeah on youtube has a rank 5 Kamala kahn
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    edited February 2019
    Goldpool lol

And I have a 4/55 sim. My first 4/55 lol
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Dormmammu lol
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    A guy in my alliance took his 5* ip to r4. Once i get the t4 cosmics ill be taking my 5* Phoenix to r3

I don't have many resources to spare, but I am close to taking a leap of faith on Phoenix -- I play the character well enough, understand it well enough. I think there's more there than meets the eye
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    I think the craziest one ive seen is the 5/65 old man logan. Theres a youtube video and he is surprisingly great. But then again any 5/65 should decimate most content.

He's sneaky-good with Suicides -- I am not even joking
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    I'm currently at 10, 5s on my roster. I have 5 at Rank 3. GOBLIN, HULK RAG, THOR RAG, DOC OC AND VENOM. Only one duped is GG.... 100% regret putting rani 3 resources into Thor Rag. I cant even take down a Miniboss in AQ Map 4 in the time allotted. I timeout EVERYTIME I start the fight with boss at 100% health..
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    I have Hela at 4/55 as well. Love her synergy with my 6* Angela

I did r5 hela as my first r5 over blade and stark. No regrets then pulled a 6 angela as well awesome team

Only reason I chose to rank 3 Thor Rag is bc I maxed my 4 Star Hela and rank 3'd Hulk Rag so them 3 are my AQ questing team.. I LOVE building damage output to infinite levels with Hela
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    r4 Symbiote Spider-Man.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    I’m about to r4 unduped havok.
  • Jenk6225Jenk6225 Posts: 32
    @CitizenBrain
    I took him to r4 a back a couple years ago and everyone thought I was crazy. These days he is low key one of the most useful Champs.

I pulled him a couple weeks ago and immediately took him to r3. Ran out of resources to take him higher. He's definitely worth ranking up.
  • CitizenBrainCitizenBrain Posts: 16
    Him and Magik helped me clear so much content back then. When coupled with Deep Wounds he is amazing.