**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Emergency maintenance [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GGhostGGhost Posts: 88
    I used 3 boosts and energy refill just when the servers went down
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Lol... yeah I'm sure that's it.
  • Jerk311Jerk311 Posts: 55
    I think too many people used boosts at the wrong time.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Well we got Kabamed again

Edit: I am waiting for the threads that are going to ask for compensation

Well then I'll ask you this then...do you think it's ok that this game constantly has the problems and no compensation is rarely ever given out? I find it funny because i play the transformers game in my spare time as well and any time the game is down they literally give out something everytime!

So im just wondering what's your thoughts on the constant problems and no real explanation?
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    I usually don't care about these emergency maintenance, except this time I had 3 boosts and was in the middle of a fight. Thanks Kabaam!
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Dshu wrote: »
    My 5 6* crystals are going to expire now

Yours too? Darn, and mine were featured too.

Ya ya. My 5 t5b were going to expire too.

• StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    I just used 89 30% boosts i need compensation I was trying to finish easy difficulty in this month's quest
    R4GE wrote: »
    working as intended :)

After 2 years of playing... ain't that the truth fing sad!
    FabiusBR wrote: »
    Worthless. Total disregard for its customers. They put plenty of effort into enticing us to spend but obviously no effort into improving the platform.

PREACH!
  • bigchuy661bigchuy661 Posts: 8
    In War, I pushed fight and then lose connection... and whata ya know it's a emergency maintenance that hit. So now I'll start with half health on my previously full health Scarlett Witch! I hope Kabam can give it back.
    GU_ wrote: »
    In the middle of AW fight with 20% boost and got kicked off.

I'll say it before the trolls come out... this and any other situation like this deserves compensation!
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I'm curious about when these "emergency maintenances" happen not everyone gets kicked from the game. Even last outage while it was down Seatin and Dave continued to livestream as many ran to the forums to find out with was happening.
  • How many hours since game shutdown?
    NOMF wrote: »
    I’m sure this gets deleted, and that’s ok, since I already posted this elsewhere on social media, but the only way this game every gets fixed if if we hit kabam in their proverbial wallet.

I agree and i haven't spent a dime in 8 months and I'm just fine
    You needed your own thread?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I decided to not wait till the 5 hours AW energy refill timing. Went is at 4 hour mark, got a few nodes cleared. :)
  • bigchuy661bigchuy661 Posts: 8
    No.. didn't know a current ongoing thread
  • J_Gray7734J_Gray7734 Posts: 20
    Phew.. For a moment I thought it was my connection. Then I realized I was playing MCOC. Thanks Verizon for having my back.
  • Anybody knows how long game was down?
  • MilienM5MilienM5 Posts: 11
    Remember it’s our connection, not their servers.
  • So...we get screwed on aw start time and now we get screwed during the short window I have to play. Kiss me first, kabam.
    An hour or so. @Amielvon
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Amielvon wrote: »
    Anybody knows how long game was down?

It still is for me. Going on 40min
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    R4GE wrote: »
    Dshu wrote: »
    My 5 6* crystals are going to expire now

My RDT's expire in 5 minutes :(

My 6 star hulkbuster expires soon!!!!! 😭😭😭
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Amielvon wrote: »
    How many hours since game shutdown?
    3540 hours....servers were never really up, it was an illusion
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    It makes me laugh a bit.
    I dont know how many of you were playing in 2017, but, I quit playing this game in sept because we had 5 games outage per day. Now, ppl panic because we have 1 per week. Dont worry, you will be playing again soon.
This discussion has been closed.