**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What's up with the arcade game?

Anything we should know about this?

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    You don't have Masteries enabled
  • Go on...
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    You don't have Masteries enabled

So no Parry and Dexterity, correct?
  • In case you aren't sure what Chunkyb's talking about, below is a video about the arcade game. I haven't gotten to try it yet but I'm really excited to go try one out!

https://youtu.be/oVTBhMb0vag
  • Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    In case you aren't sure what Chunkyb's talking about, below is a video about the arcade game. I haven't gotten to try it yet but I'm really excited to go try one out!

Hey as long as I'm not the one posting the leak 😂😂😂
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    In case you aren't sure what Chunkyb's talking about, below is a video about the arcade game. I haven't gotten to try it yet but I'm really excited to go try one out!

If i play and earn one of the cards is it going to give me in game content or even a possibility.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★

You guys have made a calamitous mistake.

Chuck E Cheese's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dave and Buster's :triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph:
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    How exactly does the machine work, how do you dash back and block and etc
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    If this was at Chuck E Cheese' then I would've been so happy since I have gift cards for it and have more locations near me
  • Yeah the closest Dave and busters for me anyway is two states away...
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Might be fun to actually play the new characters lol. Do you have to pay extra to play a “feature champ” ?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Hope it's not a D&B Exclusive for long... Closest one to me isn't as far as some but it's still not so close that I can just go there occasionally...
  • kkershner23kkershner23 Posts: 8
    I think y’all are missing the point. That’s a leak of the new captain marvel coming next month haha.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019

SPOILER
    Actually Not LOL
  • YohanjrYohanjr Posts: 100
    Dave and buster exclusive. Only place u will find it.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    How exactly does the machine work, how do you dash back and block and etc

there's a joystick and 3 buttons
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    I think y’all are missing the point. That’s a leak of the new captain marvel coming next month haha.

Not really lol
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    Catherine wrote: »
    It won't work anyway

Funny enough, someone over on the reddit found one at their local D&B and the game was outta service 😂😂😂
  • Catherine wrote: »
    It won't work anyway

Funny enough, someone over on the reddit found one at their local D&B and the game was outta service 😂😂😂

That's putting more work into replicating the mobile game experience than is really necessary.
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    Catherine wrote: »
    It won't work anyway

Well time to remove "Kabam maintenance" off of my previous list discussing what the arcade version wouldn't have.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Well since its an arcade game you won't have a problem with:
    •The servers crashing
    •Internet issues
    •Kabam maintence
    •Player Global Chat
    •Paying to Win (but in this case, you probably have to pay to play the game, so in this case it's called Pay to Play)

Also, you obtain Champions by getting cards, but even the card are RNG based. Yes

Guess you didn't see the Reddit thread about them then lol