**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unpopular 5* Rank ups

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
If you have any 5 star rank ups you did that aren’t as popular as let’s say blade, share them! (Unpopular doesn’t mean bad)

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    A guy in my alliance took his 5* ip to r4. Once i get the t4 cosmics ill be taking my 5* Phoenix to r3
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I have Hela at 4/55 as well. Love her synergy with my 6* Angela
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    I took my Elektra to R3 prior to awakening her. No regrets
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Nichj99 wrote: »
    I took my Elektra to R3 prior to awakening her. No regrets

Where do you use her the most?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I've got a 5* r3 kingpin
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    I've got a 5* r3 kingpin

n3s8gva0wwp6.png

No regrets for taking mine to R4 (one of only three R4 champs I have, alongside Magik and X-23). He's so tanky, and surprisingly useful. I'm solo, so use him purely for questing.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Rank 4 Elektra
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I know there is also a 5/65 Khan out there too.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I know a guy, who's only 5/65 is drax
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    4/55 Drax. He was my first rank 4, and pretty impulsively done too. Patiently waiting for a rank down ticket one day lol
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Swedeah on youtube has a rank 5 Kamala kahn
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    edited February 2019
    Goldpool lol

And I have a 4/55 sim. My first 4/55 lol
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Dormmammu lol
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    A guy in my alliance took his 5* ip to r4. Once i get the t4 cosmics ill be taking my 5* Phoenix to r3

I don't have many resources to spare, but I am close to taking a leap of faith on Phoenix -- I play the character well enough, understand it well enough. I think there's more there than meets the eye
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    I think the craziest one ive seen is the 5/65 old man logan. Theres a youtube video and he is surprisingly great. But then again any 5/65 should decimate most content.

He's sneaky-good with Suicides -- I am not even joking
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    I'm currently at 10, 5s on my roster. I have 5 at Rank 3. GOBLIN, HULK RAG, THOR RAG, DOC OC AND VENOM. Only one duped is GG.... 100% regret putting rani 3 resources into Thor Rag. I cant even take down a Miniboss in AQ Map 4 in the time allotted. I timeout EVERYTIME I start the fight with boss at 100% health..
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    I have Hela at 4/55 as well. Love her synergy with my 6* Angela

I did r5 hela as my first r5 over blade and stark. No regrets then pulled a 6 angela as well awesome team

Only reason I chose to rank 3 Thor Rag is bc I maxed my 4 Star Hela and rank 3'd Hulk Rag so them 3 are my AQ questing team.. I LOVE building damage output to infinite levels with Hela
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    r4 Symbiote Spider-Man.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    I’m about to r4 unduped havok.
  • Jenk6225Jenk6225 Posts: 32
    @CitizenBrain
    I took him to r4 a back a couple years ago and everyone thought I was crazy. These days he is low key one of the most useful Champs.

I pulled him a couple weeks ago and immediately took him to r3. Ran out of resources to take him higher. He's definitely worth ranking up.
  • CitizenBrainCitizenBrain Posts: 16
    Him and Magik helped me clear so much content back then. When coupled with Deep Wounds he is amazing.