**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

It really is nice to have a title that represents the completion of an event

Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
They’re more than jus titles. It helps show who’s progressing at a steady pace for not only our allies but for ourselves. If we don’t see constant progression as a leader or officer, it helps shine light on who needs the boot if they aren’t progressing regularly.

We need a title, for each event of this level in difficulty.

It’s not about titles getting too old or too over-done. It helps the community. It helps alliances. Make it happen!

It’s frustrating when Kabam doesn’t add titles. It helps show so much. We need them as a community to be able to tell who’s progressing well throughout months and who’s slacking.

Comments

• NoOneAliveNoOneAlive Posts: 11
    We need a title for variant... it's hard enough it deserves a special title. Also LOL.
  • Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    edited February 2019
    Bfyffe28 wrote: »
    People not wanting to spend through some of these garbage nodes doesn’t mean they’re slacking. Here’s a title for you ‘Wallet Warrior’ or ‘ I have Corvus ‘.

What garbage nodes? Brawl? Rogue is easier to intercept after a dash than Medusa. Don’t know what I’m talking about? Look it up.

Don’t have AA? They put him in Arena like 5 months back. Ronan works for Khamala... Imiw is the toughest because of armor.. Power drain, ability reduction... any of those would help for rogue

Like I said, it shows who’s willing to pay and who’s not as well as who’s willing to put in the work to grind rol and save and who’s not; it’s helpful because in higher tier war and Aq it becomes important to do the necessaries and not play the excuse of “it’s jus a game”.

Recruiting becomes harder to find quality higher in War and aq; it helps.

edited February 2019
    Some people have the champs and they jus don’t do it, that’s what I’m talking about when I say “slacking”. I’m not speaking of everyone not being *able* to do it because jus like we don’t say how a person in a wheelchair is slacking at walking. If the ability is there and the lack of pursuit was present, there should be an explanation of something going on in their life for the whole month or not...

Slackers are slackers when they have the ability to and don’t.

At least leaders and officers would be aware of it as they bring someone in; you may not think it helps to know these things but it does when you run a group of 30 and trying to progress consistently at a fast pace; month to month, week to week.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    How bout “got gud”
  • axelelf_1 wrote: »
    How bout “got gud”

Something lol

At this point I’d even take, “We were asked so many times for a title for this so here you go”. Anything lol
  • I don't use my title as a "look what all I've achieved, I have the newest gold title!" And honestly, I don't think that when I see other folks' titles. I have mine set as "King of Planet X" which was one of the easier EQ's we've had. I don't have it for any reason other than I like it. I'm not saying your opinion is dumb or anything like that, just saying it doesn't occur to everyone to put the latest gold title they earned in their title slot.
  • I don't use my title as a "look what all I've achieved, I have the newest gold title!" And honestly, I don't think that when I see other folks' titles. I have mine set as "King of Planet X" which was one of the easier EQ's we've had. I don't have it for any reason other than I like it. I'm not saying your opinion is dumb or anything like that, just saying it doesn't occur to everyone to put the latest gold title they earned in their title slot.

It’s not about having it in their current slot. It’s about having it, period.
  • Well maybe I'm just not understanding then. Are you saying that, when looking at a potential recruit, you use the fact that they have certain titles as one factor in the recruitment? Not saying it's wrong, just trying to get a handle on it because again, I wouldn't have thought to do that.
    edited February 2019
    Well maybe I'm just not understanding then. Are you saying that, when looking at a potential recruit, you use the fact that they have certain titles as one factor in the recruitment? Not saying it's wrong, just trying to get a handle on it because again, I wouldn't have thought to do that.

Yea, when I recruit, it does play a part in knowing if they’re serious or not. If they don’t have it, it brings the question of activity up and why not.

It’s a great way to know quickly who’s up to date and active and who’s respectively casual.. Both are fine but both aren’t desired in all allies.

We have to utilize our information and titles are a great way for that information to be fluent *IF* Kabam would implement this so that we can rely on it; missing 2-4 months make it difficult, it must be consistent as this game grows.
  • They don’t have a consistency issue with adding titles to master difficulty and hero, why uncollected and clash events?
  • TanukiTalesTanukiTales Posts: 255 ★★
    I missed these kinds of threads when I had to quit World of Warcraft. Glad to have found another game with them.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Yes I do myself like collecting titles
  • Well maybe I'm just not understanding then. Are you saying that, when looking at a potential recruit, you use the fact that they have certain titles as one factor in the recruitment? Not saying it's wrong, just trying to get a handle on it because again, I wouldn't have thought to do that.

Yea, when I recruit, it does play a part in knowing if they’re serious or not. If they don’t have it, it brings the question of activity up and why not.

It’s a great way to know quickly who’s up to date and active and who’s respectively casual.. Both are fine but both aren’t desired in all allies.

We have to utilize our information and titles are a great way for that information to be fluent *IF* Kabam would implement this so that we can rely on it; missing 2-4 months make it difficult, it must be consistent as this game grows.

You’re not even an officer or leader so leave the recruiting to them. Just say that you want a title to show off because you’re not fooling anyone....
    edited February 2019
    Well maybe I'm just not understanding then. Are you saying that, when looking at a potential recruit, you use the fact that they have certain titles as one factor in the recruitment? Not saying it's wrong, just trying to get a handle on it because again, I wouldn't have thought to do that.

You’re not even an officer or leader so leave the recruiting to them. Just say that you want a title to show off because you’re not fooling anyone....

I’ve been officers plenty of times, of top Gold 1 allies. They appreciated my constructive feedback. Just because I’m not an officer now when I recently joined an ally in less than a week doesn’t cause this point to lose any weight.

Who are you even working in favor of, or maybe why are you bent on not seeing successes?

Here’s my in-game name - Unsolved333... Block me please
  • Why would I block you? You don’t have enough titles so we would never recruit you anyways....
    edited February 2019
    Why would I block you? You don’t have enough titles so we would never recruit you anyways....

What’s your in-game name, buddy?

Lemme see if there’s one that matches your forum name.. Maybe maybe baby

• Bfyffe28 wrote: »
    Why would I block you? You don’t have enough titles so we would never recruit you anyways....

What’s your in-game name, buddy?

Lemme see if there’s one that matches your forum name.. Maybe maybe baby

r54az2gmz2x7.png
    edited February 2019
    Thanks buddy! Awesome profile!

Gotta love that information. So helpful!

edited February 2019

Currently, it’s not utilized as much now because of the inconsistency, but if we had the consistency it could help alliances.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★
    Tilile means Not much when u com a crush somone ther piad for the acc the only Wat to find out is dounge play with Them befor rurrtiut Them so u Can se if ther Can last long enuget.