**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iron Man Infinity War Tier 3 and above AW

This is utterly ridiculous and worse than Ice Phoenix!

Node 38 for Tier 3 and above war makes Iron Man Infinity War parry every attack after 4 seconds. It unbalances the game in a crazy way. Only reliable counter seems to be Corvus Glaive + Proxima Synergy or Karnak True Strike. Corvus’s armour break is also broken against the armour up every 2 seconds. Why?! There is one other counter which is to intercept heavy with a heavy for the whole fight. Is that what Kabam expect everyone without the above champs to do?

Maybe the intention is to add some challenge to the game. Maybe it is a desperate move to sell more Odins? What I want to assure Kabam is that this has pissed off many loyal players in the middle of Seasons.

Comments

• Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    If i'm not mistaken you can use heavy attacks in the event ho goes over 4 armor stacks. The fight doesn't become impossible, but you will need to play pretty well to recover
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    There's already a very reliable way to take him down, no parries triggered, and no hits taken
    Hint: it's on YouTube
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I am in full agreement with OP. It's a horrible interaction with the champ and the node
    If others are referring to using Morningstar that's great if you have a duped 5* at r4..if not you're in a bind. A 4* is pretty useless in tier 3 and up.
    Are there options out there..of course but if you look at the difficulty of node 38 compared to the entire path there's no comparison. I much rather fight the mini 5 times than node 38 once.
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    If i'm not mistaken you can use heavy attacks in the event ho goes over 4 armor stacks. The fight doesn't become impossible, but you will need to play pretty well to recover

Anything but literally 2 champions will time out vs r5 (and even r4) ImIw on 38, given a perfect 0 hits fight.
  • TitanPunchTitanPunch Posts: 60
    edited June 2018
    kwh5a0alffab.jpeg

Look at the photo above. Corvus has 10 Amour Breaks on IM but he retains his armour ups from the “aggression: armour” node. If the armour up from node is passive (not buff) which cannot be nullified or removed via armour break, it should not count as molecular armour buff which allows auto-parry. Kabam is letting players down by not fixing this asap.
    ALRIGHTIO guys, this is what you do
    Block and let him hit you
    When he starts his heavy, dodge back and throw your heavy at him when he charges forward for the second part
    Rinse and repeat
  • I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    r4 Hype takes out r5’s already. His 15 minutes are up.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    In his spotlight it says he auto blocks after getting 4 attacks of ANY armor, which explains why he auto blocks from armor provided by node.

And yea, tier 3 and above is a cakewalk already so I'm not sure what you are talking about. Asked friends and their imiw on 38 gets at best 1 kill, most of the time 0, as people simply get the guy with hype to take the node. You already know what's there so it's not like there's a surprise. Hype is an old champ, almost every bg in those tiers should have a guy with a ranked up hype, or any of the other good counter champs such as MS, 6* karnak, Medusa, Corvus, KM, PM.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    So using an attack feature in this game to beat a champion is bs? Makes no sense. I like the champions that don’t allow you to just parry, 5 hit combo, and repeat
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    I don't mind strong defenders, but it's pretty insane that you can't even kill this guy unless you bring the exact few counters that he has.

And not just on Node 38, but he's also insanely broken on an arc overload node. We fought a 5 star rank 3 there, and it was impossible to kill him.
    @LoPresti you could fight him with anyone really. Just use the heavy counter method.
    Also for the arc overload one, if you had a duped void it would be easy, but if not then yeah it'd kinda suck.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    @LoPresti you could fight him with anyone really. Just use the heavy counter method.
    Also for the arc overload one, if you had a duped void it would be easy, but if not then yeah it'd kinda suck.

Heavy counter method will make you time out with most champs lol
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    I don't mind strong defenders, but it's pretty insane that you can't even kill this guy unless you bring the exact few counters that he has.

And not just on Node 38, but he's also insanely broken on an arc overload node. We fought a 5 star rank 3 there, and it was impossible to kill him.

Proxima, corvus, hyperion, guilly, Magik, void, voodoo, switch, lots of counters here
  • TitanPunchTitanPunch Posts: 60
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    u7h8hsyfy3ru.png

Thanks for the video of how to time out. Lol. 🤷‍♂️ Proxima Midnight is probably the best counter. This is all most likelyto drive more crystal buying. It’s pretty silly. I have a 5* proxima ranked up. I just don’t like tedious fights. Bait heavy, execute heavy.... repeat 30 more times. Waaaahhhoooo

Exactly. So fun.

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    u7h8hsyfy3ru.png

Thanks for the video of how to time out. Lol. 🤷‍♂️ Proxima Midnight is probably the best counter. This is all most likelyto drive more crystal buying. It’s pretty silly. I have a 5* proxima ranked up. I just don’t like tedious fights. Bait heavy, execute heavy.... repeat 30 more times. Waaaahhhoooo

Lmao... yeah a time out is still a death. He wasn't even at full health when he started. That was just a 4* too. If you fought very well and didn't die against a r4 5* it would probably take 3 tries, 2 minimum, with a 4* Hyperion..
  • The guy is a glitch.
    Ironman infinity war on some alliance war nodes, is SURELY a glitch