**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cable´s arena cutoff?

What do you think guys?

Beetwen 3.5 - 4 maybe?

Comments

• DopinderDopinder Posts: 22
    I havent a monkey, tiger or gorilla. Its a alpaca a valid sacrifice?
  • DARKLOKIDARKLOKI Posts: 50
    As long as the animal being sacrificed is a carnivore and has not been fed for 1 week, you are free to replace it with my above specifications.
    Dopinder wrote: »
    I havent a monkey, tiger or gorilla. Its a alpaca a valid sacrifice?

• TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    5 mil
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Jay_Ibero wrote: »
    All this work just to get basic Cable....
    That joke flew right over my head until Kabam Miike posted about it. Nice one.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    3 to 4 mil. Don't know why
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I know this started out as a serious thread, but I love the jokes about basic cable.
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Can we actually get to the answer here? I want to know if i should even bother going for him on run 2.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    I wouldn't even bother with basic cable, I'd get internet only and stream everything with amazon prime.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    DARKLOKI wrote: »
    200 million plus a 6 year old monkey sacrifice to rngesus to get cable, you can substitute the monkey for a tiger or adult male gorilla

I don't think you'll need more than 151,200,000. Mostly because I don't think it is possible to score more than that many points.
  • Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    I'm just gonna do 1.5M points for Basic Cable arena.
  • DARKLOKIDARKLOKI Posts: 50
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    200 million plus a 6 year old monkey sacrifice to rngesus to get cable, you can substitute the monkey for a tiger or adult male gorilla

I don't think you'll need more than 151,200,000. Mostly because I don't think it is possible to score more than that many points.

l16eap9cfaot.jpg
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    All I can think of right now is "Hi. I'm Rob Lowe, and I have DirecTV..."
    DNA3000 wrote: »

l16eap9cfaot.jpg

I suppose now you're going to tell me it doesn't even have to be a mammal either.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    All I can think of right now is "Hi. I'm Rob Lowe, and I have DirecTV..."

https://youtu.be/KyGaV5ooAwU
    edited July 2017
    Hum. Looks like ppl r underestimating cable. Good luck.
  • to keep this silly. I think you will need to get the bigger bundle. So I would say 29,99 / Month. Good luck ;)
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    TheSOURA wrote: »

5 mil will guarantee you get him, he asked for the cut off.
    And it's laughable that you'd think his cut off would be 5mil if that's what you were saying.

And it's laughable that you'd think his cut off would be 5mil if that's what you were saying.

Ok.
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    Maybe my mind is to dirty for this joke lol 3.5-4 inches isn't gonna do much damage to anyone lol I'd look for an enlarger and push for 5-6 hahaha you may get a smile then..... oh wait are we not on about women hahaha
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    edited July 2017

Ok.

Dude, the last 3 champs to get 5 million or over first round were Gwebpool, Voodoo, Hyperion and Mordo. After that it was Quake with 4.6. Ghost Rider went for 4.3.

Ask yourself if Cable fits with that group.
  • TheSOURA wrote: »

Ok.

Dude, the last 3 champs to get 5 million or over first round were Gwebpool, Voodoo, Hyperion and Mordo. After that it was Quake with 4.6. Ghost Rider went for 4.3.

Ask yourself if Cable fits with that group.

No he does not! 4 million tops!
  • KonkorerKonkorer Posts: 1
    I would hate to miss the cutoff after grinding for 4mil. Aiming for 5 to be safe.
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Guys just asking it here. what do u think the cutoff for AA and Iceman will be if the current situation persists.
    Spirit wrote: »
    Guys just asking it here. what do u think the cutoff for AA and Iceman will be if the current situation persists.

At the moment, I would project Archangel to be comparable to Voodoo and Iceman to be comparable to Hyperion. Projecting score inflation forward and accounting for the 14.0 arena acceleration that would imply AA having a cutoff of about 6.2 - 7.1 million in September and Iceman at 6.7 - 7.7 million in October.

Those are effort-normalized estimates, by the way, before anyone cries about the arena getting out of hand. In other words, if everyone who grinded for Voodoo put in the exact same amount of effort into getting Archangel, that's approximately what they would score by the time AA comes around. This estimates average score inflation due to roster strengthening of about 20k per week based on older historical data (it could be higher now: this is a low estimate) and a 10-15% increase in score per hour of effort due to the arena streamlining in 14.0.

Why I think AA will generate similar scoring effort to Voodoo and Iceman similar to Hyperion is my own analysis of how champions generate arena interest globally, and the same line of thinking reasonably accurately projected the right scores for Hyperion and Voodoo - in particular the jump in scoring for Hyperion and the lower dropoff in round two for Hyperion relative to Voodoo.