**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing SA rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Shoulda gone with the sugar bear title man...
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Not acceptable. Before you close this thread and copy and paste some **** you didn’t write about clicking here to say this again, look how much money Kabam makes and try then to explain to us how you guys cannot have top level servers, top level coders and the ability to tell us WHY something is happening. There are so many games that don’t have these connection issues and delayed things like this that aren’t as big as this game or as profitable. Just communicate to your source of revenue as to why we aren’t getting our end of this business relationship. We pay you. We follow your rules. Please just be a little more courteous to us in the way you handle these situations.

Here it comes. Warning for a “rant”. Not a rant. A plea for Kabam to understand.
  • Woah. You challenged the Kingdom. Let’s see how it plays out for him, cotton
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Not the first time. Won’t be the last. They will most likely delete this one.
  • Al3xAl3x Posts: 42
    How about those players that was forced to leave their current alliance due to new recruits. Are you guys gonna compensate them the sa rewards?
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    This is some serious problem man.
    Deadpool is out of this game, trying to kill kabam members for putting that Lone Merc title and nerfing his regen.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    Shoulda gone with the sugar bear title man...

I did but he still got mad at me
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I got both titles and didn't get rewards.
    Are we sure dp is not a female?
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    Hey guys, I understand that a delay in Reward distribution can be really frustrating. I've alerted the rest of the Team to your concerns so we can look into this further and get any Rewards that you're eligible for out to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, I'd like to sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding.

what’s going on SA rewards? I should move to another alliance before I sleep. BUT I DO NOT RECEIVE SA AWARD!! pls fix this before midnight JST.
  • AridaArida Posts: 1
    I (for clan members also )didn't get sa rewards till now
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    So next day and still no sa rewards. What’s going on @Kabam Miike
    and also I haven’t got rewards of level up.
  • IFEndermanIFEnderman Posts: 7
    Ok i see...
  • TensioTensio Posts: 170
    When is very soon.
    I have a guy who needs to leave the alliance for another guy to join but he doesn’t want to leave until the rewards come through.

Same problem here
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    And still nothing....
  • zarcorzarcor Posts: 28
    Too much time has passed ant yet we haven´t received any answer

Maybe an error/bug or something but we as a community deserve an answer

Maybe next time instead of "trying" to give us new content you can dedicate that time in correcting all the bugs there
    are in the game
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    My Alliance hit the max milestone for villain use. Cant we expect to receive THOSE rewards or will they be unacceptably late as well?
  • Swank777Swank777 Posts: 64
    Hey guys, I understand that a delay in Reward distribution can be really frustrating. I've alerted the rest of the Team to your concerns so we can look into this further and get any Rewards that you're eligible for out to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, I'd like to sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding.

What we are really needing from you guys is a timeline of when we can expect to see the rewards. Also y'all should be considering a compensation package for all the issues we have delt with lately. Update problems, rewards problems, horrible new war system that needs changed, android users still waiting for a rerun of the trials they were promised, servers crashing and game lag actually getting worse and not better. We put up with alot because we are fans of the marvel name brand.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    It's been almost a full day...where are the rewards?
  • I'm only 75 shards away from a new 5* it ended like 17 hrs ago. It usually only takes them an hour and a half
  • JakobitzJakobitz Posts: 41
    Still waiting on SA. Any word what’s up?
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    In addition to missing SA rewards, I also haven't received rank rewards from the Level Up event yesterday either.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf
  • JakobitzJakobitz Posts: 41
    I’m still waiting on SA as well
    @Kabam Miike

It is really serious problem I want to emphasize. I should move to next alliance without any rewards which I could have received. How do you think about this? Without your bugs, it were no problems... pls think about this deeply, I cannot received SA, level up and villains. it is midnight in Japan, I’m waiting now.

uh, do I need to report it to support??
  • Weapon_10Weapon_10 Posts: 12
    A comment from kabaam would be nice
  • Наш альянс тоже не получил, хотелось бы получить ответ разработчиков
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Weapon_10 wrote: »
    A comment from kabaam would be nice

That's what i keep looking for
This discussion has been closed.