**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing SA rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    I hit max milestone for villain use by myself on both my accounts. My alliances contributed points also. Can I get double rewards?
    My Alliance hit the max milestone for villain use. Cant we expect to receive THOSE rewards or will they be unacceptably late as well?

• Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    The problem most people have is that so far all people have seen is topics being moved/deleted with the only response being;
    Hey guys, I understand that a delay in Reward distribution can be really frustrating. I've alerted the rest of the Team to your concerns so we can look into this further and get any Rewards that you're eligible for out to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, I'd like to sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding.

There's been nothing else, normally any company/business/service that has just a delay on a regular event/item would be saying there's been X problem for reasons A B C and we are doing something. Given that one member of Kabam has said about the problem, given how this effects every person in an alliance, which is most likely almost the entire player base, making a topic that is easy for everyone to spot and linking it to a discussion topic so people can complain/comment/whatever would be a good option.

The problem on top of the lack of comments and being kept out of the loop is Season 8 Wars have just started, people might want to move alliances for what ever reasons, and this is making things awkward in that respect as without knowing what's going on they can't plan when to move, if they should move, or if they need to stay just to get rewards they have earned.
  • I heard that many players did not get summoner advancement rewards and also me too. I wanted to know how i can contact kabam to get those rewards? If this can be fixed. Thanks.
  • CamdoCamdo Posts: 1
    I am very dissatisfied with the performance of this game lately. Doesnt seem as if Kabam really cares. May just move my friends over to a new game to throw our money at. Kabam continuously seems to try sweeping the issues under the rug unnoticed. Already silly throwing money at a mobile game and this makes it 100x worse
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    It’s 10 am EST not sure if they go by EST or by Pacific time. If it’s the latter it’s 7 am and they won’t respond to any of your messages for at least another hour and a half. We gotta understand that there’s a difference between mods and developers and IT and all that. So yelling at Kabam Mike & the other mods won’t really help get our SA awards any quicker...although it might make you feel better typing harsh words. Give the mods a break. With THAT being said....I do think the mods need to put their adult pants on and go to their bosses and anyone that is in charge of the codes & whatnot and have THEM come here and explain why this game has been completely **** for the past few months with server problems and award problems. I’m a FTP player but I know y’all give enough money to this pathetic company that they have the resources to hire competent people to do the behind the scenes work properly. & then when **** happens they don’t have the guts to come out here and explain the issues instead “oh I’m sorry thank you for your patience”. Surprise that in the end, some of the whales are too into this game that they’ll get mad, accept the rewards when they come and then keep giving them hundreds and thousands of dollars. Kabam is like the government, they aren’t afraid.
  • Guys are the rewards gonna be published tonight or not? Cause there are some members waiting to join our alliance, and they dont wanna join until they get their SA rewards.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Boogeyman wrote: »
    Guys are the rewards gonna be published tonight or not? Cause there are some members waiting to join our alliance, and they dont wanna join until they get their SA rewards.

same.

how hard is it to give the same rewards for something you do every week?
  • SaberSlaberSaberSlaber Posts: 9
    So SA ended yesterday it has been almost a day and i still havent gotten a thing. It seems like every week the rewards dont show up until later. Now i still havent seen a thing. @Kabam Miike Please explain this.
    pxh4y536h9r9.jpg
    cqu9jghbeimf.jpg
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    And now I think the phase has arrived when Kabam HAS to compensate us.
  • Big up to the delete botton
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    There's been nothing else, normally any company/business/service that has just a delay on a regular event/item would be saying there's been X problem for reasons A B C and we are doing something. Given that one member of Kabam has said about the problem, given how this effects every person in an alliance, which is most likely almost the entire player base, making a topic that is easy for everyone to spot and linking it to a discussion topic so people can complain/comment/whatever would be a good option.
    This us what bothers me the most. Not the delay, not that this delay keeps happening, but the lack of direct and transparent communication on the issue. This is Kabam's biggest problem, something that I noticed almost right away when I first started playing the game last summer. The fact that they don't recognize that problem and make no real effort to improve on it bothers me the most.
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Yeah something needs to give, I spend money in their store buying their deals,units, gm daily deals, reg daily deals. I been playing 3 years. I'm sure I haven't spent as much as others but I'm a paying customer who's very disappointed with the service lately, especially the android problems we have had the last few months with the late updates. I absolutely love this game but compensation is definitely needed at this point.
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    ericolor wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike

It is really serious problem I want to emphasize. I should move to next alliance without any rewards which I could have received. How do you think about this? Without your bugs, it were no problems... pls think about this deeply, I cannot received SA, level up and villains. it is midnight in Japan, I’m waiting now.

uh, do I need to report it to support??

I’ve left my alliance so that I throw away my chance to get rewards of SA and villains. I feel sad and disappointed. @Kabam Miike how do you feel when you hear your customer’s voices like that???
  • SaberSlaberSaberSlaber Posts: 9
    @Donkillaz i knew you were going to say that because i know for sure i havent gotten it. Why? Because i was doing the deadpool quest and i was playing for a while. So i dont remember seeing any rewards coming in
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    They have an office in Texas. They are open. They see this stuff.
  • Still no SA rewards here. Maybe the they ran into a “brawl” node or “aspect of war” or some other stupid stuff that isn’t fun.
  • spaceoakspaceoak Posts: 139
    We need to make a replacement, but if we do the old member won't get SA. This is all kinds of messed up.
  • Un forgiving
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    20hours. 170+ posts. ONE response from Kabam’s end and nothing informative as to why this is a thing or what we can all do as far as alliance moves and such. Bad business.
  • Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58
    Hey guys, I understand that a delay in Reward distribution can be really frustrating. I've alerted the rest of the Team to your concerns so we can look into this further and get any Rewards that you're eligible for out to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, I'd like to sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding.

just a side comment, but you might consider for future posts to use the phrase "I'd like to ask you for your patience and understanding" or even "hope for". When you thank us for it, you take it for granted that we are patient and understanding, but as these 100+ posts from your player community tell you, that's actually not true.

PS: a few years ago even the austrian national railway mobility services had to change their announcements of train delays, because customers didn't like them to take their understanding for granted.
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    Consistently inconsistent. That's my current outlook on this game on a day-to-day basis. The most exciting part nowadays is if I can somehow manage to get everything in before the game crashes #nojoke
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Yet so long as we spend money Kabam will not see a problem that needs to be fixed.

Stopped spending and maybe they will take us seriously
    ManChild wrote: »
    20hours. 170+ posts. ONE response from Kabam’s end and nothing informative as to why this is a thing or what we can all do as far as alliance moves and such. Bad business.

• Still no Sa. Do we have any idea what the time frame is?
  • NBSAINBSAI Posts: 69
    Kabam needs to understand,Their players are first priority and listen their issues and they needs to taking quick action but they busy to count money and profits that's why damn **** happens
  • If anyone on the team came out and said - hey guys we see that rewards haven't gone out and are working on it.... people will still flip out because they havent given a time frame. If they do give a time frame, people flip out that its too long or if it goes beyond the estimate they treat it as though it werent an estimate. Ponder this... perhaps they don't respond because of people overreacting in a childish manner. There are literally people cussing and full caps yelling on the forum over what.. at best a 1/4 of a 5 star. Kabam is doing what any sensible company would do and collect all the data, analyze the problem, and then respond. Anything more would be a knee jerk reaction just to please people and probably upset them more.
  • @xXEpicMercenaryXx I would agree with what you're saying if Kabam didn't do stuff like this all the fricken time. Trying to keep the forums family friendly :)
  • Erie83Erie83 Posts: 21
    He said sensible company.... Jokes are funny.
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    Only one way to say sorry Kabam.
    CoMpEnSaTiOn
  • This is really frustrating. I had 2 issues in the last 2 weeks with this game and none of them get solved. After that I stopped being so worried about bugs or known issues. @xXEpicMercenaryXx I agree with you, you are absolutely right man. I'm even happy that they responded.
  • konviktedkonvikted Posts: 2
    My Alliance hasn't received Summoner Advancement Rewards yet. It ended yesterday and still nothing, anyone know of any issues going on?
This discussion has been closed.