**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing SA rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• I still haven’t gotten my SA rewards, and it’s worse because this is the highest my alliance has ranked in a long time!
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all,

The requirements for receiving the Summoner Advancement rewards has not changed. You will need to remain in the Alliance until they have been awarded in order to receive them. Apologies for the inconvenience caused for players looking to switch Alliances today.

oh my g**..... I’ve left my old alliance, to have my word. How will you compensate this?! Support said a lot of requirements about this comes so that they couldn’t answer each ones.. I am abandoned by you Kabam... @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
  • I've been with my alliance for months now... no one in our alliance has received their SA's, so the 'staying with your alliance' statement Kabam mods threw out does not apply...
    War has started, was going to use SA rewards to upgrade defensive champs before heading into new war... considering you guys literally make thousands off us a week... anyway we can at least get an UPDATE on SA status?
  • Ady72Ady72 Posts: 43
    IS IT JUST SOMETHING GOING ON WITH KABAM OR IS IT JUST MY ALLIANCE THAT HASN'T GOTTEN ANY SUMMONER ADVANCEMENT REWARDS YET.
    IS IT JUST SOMETHING GOING ON WITH KABAM OR IS IT JUST MY ALLIANCE THAT HASN'T GOTTEN ANY SUMMONER ADVANCEMENT REWARDS YET.

Try reading the thread you’re posting on.....
  • utkuelhanutkuelhan Posts: 9
    edited February 2019
    Hi all,

The requirements for receiving the Summoner Advancement rewards has not changed. You will need to remain in the Alliance until they have been awarded in order to receive them. Apologies for the inconvenience caused for players looking to switch Alliances today.

@Kabam Lyra
    so I was forced to leave our alliance to make changes before AW matchmaking.....because SA rewards are so late and Kabam screwed up, I am missing out....now people are getting SA rewards 2x and 3x and I assume kabam will just let them keep all the extra rewards?

It wouldn't be nice to take away the rewards that they give away. That would be even worse and besides that maybe those rewards could've been already gone. If there is something like giving away x2 and x3 rewards, they should be giving them to everyone. Before this news, I didn't even think that they should compensate but now if they give extra rewards it should be given to everyone at the end this is everyone's right.
  • Is there a glitch with receiving rewards for this past Summoner Advancement event? It has been 24 hours and my Alliance still has yet to receive our rewards. Please advise.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    please search the forums
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    We are still looking into this and will make sure that everyone gets their rewards. Please be patient as we work on a resolution. Apologies again for the delay!

Ok. Do you think you can give us a time that you are aiming at to fix and send out the rewards?
  • Q
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Ady72 wrote: »

Try reading the thread you’re posting on.....

while they may not be helping us or telling us much, kabam keeps merging all the new threads on the topic so that guy probably hasn't seen this thread....YET

• KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 281 ★★★
    Unexpected emergency maintenance in t-minus 3..............2...............1.........
  • DannyJayyDannyJayy Posts: 32
    I earned Summoner Advancement rewards with an alliance I recently left.  The rewards are usually distributed within 24 hours of the event ending.  Reward distribution is, however, taking much longer this time.  So I stayed with that alliance, waiting for the rewards for a couple of days but eventually left to join another alliance.  Although my question is probably intuitive at this point, I'll ask it anyway....
    Will I still get those Summoner Advancement rewards I earned with the last alliance even though I'm no longer with them?  I mean, I should.  I was with the last alliance when the event ended and then for 2 additional days waiting for them.  That being said, based on previous experiences which were similar although not identical, I'm not optimistic. Kinda sucks that I'm assuming I won't get them even though I earned 'em and waited for a couple days.

Anyone know the enswer?
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    I would like to know what caused this issue. Someone had to have changed something to make this happen otherwise it should have went out like normal.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    The same problem is likely affecting solo event prizes, villain event prizes, and others.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    What’s the latest on this? My alliance still haven’t received SA rewards and it’s been over 24 hours since it ended!
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 281 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    You screw up, you get screwed. They (KABAM) screw up, you get screwed.
  • hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
    Hey guys, I understand that a delay in Reward distribution can be really frustrating. I've alerted the rest of the Team to your concerns so we can look into this further and get any Rewards that you're eligible for out to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, I'd like to sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding.

Come on... This is the EXACT response that is given to the online tickets, word by word. we don't want another copy paste automated response. we can make do with a little late rewards too but this level of obliviousness is very disappointing.
  • TrcTrc Posts: 23
    Any time frame on this?
  • When should I be expecting SA rewards? I still haven't received them
  • Biggy_BallaBiggy_Balla Posts: 46
    Still have not received my villain use reward. Can you please give us an update on that?
  • DannyJayy wrote: »
    I earned Summoner Advancement rewards with an alliance I recently left.  The rewards are usually distributed within 24 hours of the event ending.  Reward distribution is, however, taking much longer this time.  So I stayed with that alliance, waiting for the rewards for a couple of days but eventually left to join another alliance.  Although my question is probably intuitive at this point, I'll ask it anyway....
    Will I still get those Summoner Advancement rewards I earned with the last alliance even though I'm no longer with them?  I mean, I should.  I was with the last alliance when the event ended and then for 2 additional days waiting for them.  That being said, based on previous experiences which were similar although not identical, I'm not optimistic. Kinda sucks that I'm assuming I won't get them even though I earned 'em and waited for a couple days.

Anyone know the enswer?

Summoner advancement ended yesterday so there's no way you possibly could have waited an extra 2 days... answer has been posted already though if you leave the alliance you were with before the rewards are in you won't receive them
  • Theduder55Theduder55 Posts: 35
    Getting a little rediculous now...any more from @Kabam Miike ?? What about compensation for late rewards?
  • FrankmcocFrankmcoc Posts: 148
    ETA kabam?
  • FrankmcocFrankmcoc Posts: 148
    edited February 2019
    24 hours later and no eta

Extremely unprofessional
  • MommaKiller1MommaKiller1 Posts: 25
    Hope we get compensated
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Trc wrote: »
    Any time frame on this?

some alliances have gotten 2 to 3 times rewards and some got none. hang in there and maybe you'll get 4x.
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    edited February 2019
    ctp1223 wrote: »
    My alliance, AØI , still haven't received our rewards after about 24 hours since it ended. Other alliances have, and I have been told some alliances have been given 3x the amount they are supposed to get.

Please resolve this issue and please be fair if you plan to address the issue of alliances getting double/triple the rewards.

p9d011c3gksz.jpg
This discussion has been closed.