**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing SA rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DannyJayyDannyJayy Posts: 32
    DannyJayy wrote: »
    I earned Summoner Advancement rewards with an alliance I recently left.  The rewards are usually distributed within 24 hours of the event ending.  Reward distribution is, however, taking much longer this time.  So I stayed with that alliance, waiting for the rewards for a couple of days but eventually left to join another alliance.  Although my question is probably intuitive at this point, I'll ask it anyway....
    Will I still get those Summoner Advancement rewards I earned with the last alliance even though I'm no longer with them?  I mean, I should.  I was with the last alliance when the event ended and then for 2 additional days waiting for them.  That being said, based on previous experiences which were similar although not identical, I'm not optimistic. Kinda sucks that I'm assuming I won't get them even though I earned 'em and waited for a couple days.

Anyone know the enswer?

Summoner advancement ended yesterday so there's no way you possibly could have waited an extra 2 days... answer has been posted already though if you leave the alliance you were with before the rewards are in you won't receive them

OK, then maybe it just seems like 2 days. Wait, no, today is the second day. I left today. Thanks for the terse response though. I'd say this doesn't seem fair, but I'm dealing with Kabam so that's like saying that water is wet.
  • FrankmcocFrankmcoc Posts: 148
    edited February 2019
    We aren’t kabams employees.

We are their customers

Some of us are paying customers

In which case if service expectations aren’t met, communication, transparency and compensation is expected
  • ctp1223 wrote: »
    ctp1223 wrote: »
    My alliance, AØI , still haven't received our rewards after about 24 hours since it ended. Other alliances have, and I have been told some alliances have been given 3x the amount they are supposed to get.

Please resolve this issue and please be fair if you plan to address the issue of alliances getting double/triple the rewards.

p9d011c3gksz.jpg

Wow that is ridiculous! Hope every alliance gets that cause my alliance still hasn't even gotten the initial rewards let alone triple...
    Yes, but everyone WON'T get their rewards, will they? I've played this game since launch and have spent more than I care to admit. Wanna guess how may times I've been compensated for a Kabam screw up? I bet you can guess! And so today I left the alliance I was with when I earned the Summoner Advancement points, trusting that Kabam would do the right thing. When will I learn?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike get this under the rader this is just to much alrdy 1 Day witout it and somone get it twic that just nut either u giv comp for this. Or get it sorter now
  • Kabam, it's been over 24 hours since the last SA ended. Noone received their rewards. Due to this, we have a potential member to our alliance that now cannot join this round of AW because he is waiting on SA rewards from the alliance he is currently in. Can you please hurry up and fix this because this is freaking insane.
  • I didn’t get my Summoner advancement awards
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    So some are getting triple the rewards while some have still gotten nothing? I wasn't really bothered by the wait time, it wasn't really game changing for me. But getting triple the rewards is quite a boost for only half the player base to receive.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Don't people know how to read or wait?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    So some are getting triple the rewards while some have still gotten nothing? I wasn't really bothered by the wait time, it wasn't really game changing for me. But getting triple the rewards is quite a boost for only half the player base to receive.

It's a glitch, if people claim it all and used it kabam will take action and in some extreme cases they will go beyond what the players receive and take more if they did something during the period they got extra rewards.

It's a glitch, if people claim it all and used it kabam will take action and in some extreme cases they will go beyond what the players receive and take more if they did something during the period they got extra rewards.

That Not always tru somtimes ther take it and somtimes ther say no we dont do somting with this. Like peppel form revies in 1.1.5 Ther gav to keep
  • Kabam, it's been over 24 hours since the last SA ended. Noone received their rewards. Due to this, we have a potential member to our alliance that now cannot join this round of AW because he is waiting on SA rewards from the alliance he is currently in. Can you please hurry up and fix this because this is freaking insane.
  • FrankmcocFrankmcoc Posts: 148
    Brandonius wrote: »
    Why is it when I see your name, I envision a phallic appendage with stitches and a bolt sticking out of it?
    Frankmcoc wrote: »
    We aren’t kabams employees.

We are their customers

Some of us are paying customers

In which case if service expectations aren’t met, communication, transparency and compensation is expected

Weird fantasy man. We are all into our own things I guess. Lol smh
  • There are apparently a few ally that still have yet to receive sa rewards. The 1 I'm currently in & former allies still haven't seen them

Okay, cool. Good to know. I've only been playing a few months and haven't experienced this type of glitch yet. Personally I haven't received any rewards, but at this point I think I'll just wait until they've cleared it up.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    So we were so excited to finally receive sa awards did no one notice that we have not received villain use rewards?
  • Cwc24Cwc24 Posts: 1
    It’s been 24+ hrs. I bet we don’t get villain use rewards either.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Still have not received my villain use reward. Can you please give us an update on that?

Same here.
    Awaiting the standard response, sigh.....

• John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Yes, but everyone WON'T get their rewards, will they? I've played this game since launch and have spent more than I care to admit. Wanna guess how may times I've been compensated for a Kabam screw up? I bet you can guess! And so today I left the alliance I was with when I earned the Summoner Advancement points, trusting that Kabam would do the right thing. When will I learn?

Kabam has actually given out compensation numerous times when they mess up. Just not as often anymore. @DannyJayy
  • Madman1220Madman1220 Posts: 30
    Still haven't recieved SA rewards this is ridiculous
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303

A glitch like the one where people got extra awakening gems and Kabam did nothing except say because it happened to such a small group of people, they will let them keep them? If the images are true and not photoshopped, I wouldnt hold my breath for Kabam to even it out for all alliances or remove them

On a side note, the above is not meant to try and cause problems, just saying what has happened in the past.
    It riduculest u dont se ther alredy is post oppen to
    So we were so excited to finally receive sa awards did no one notice that we have not received villain use rewards?

If they're having trouble releasing rewards, then I doubt the villian use rewards will magically work somehow.
    This getting reduculest it gos that much time
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    What exactly would they compensate? SA rewards just came out. It's not been 24 hrs since they would normally be out. People knew there was a delay and if they left, its their own fault. You all want to be compensatated for everything. Y'all act this way in real life to? Next you'll want compensation for the compensation.

Many players still haven’t received the rewards so your first point has no relevance to the entire player base. And yes in real life, if my manager didn’t pay me i would want to be compensated. Like lmao ?????? They gave us no warning about the rewards being late, and many players relied on the rewards. Nice try, though.

If your paycheck is late you get a bonus? Cause I dont

if my paycheck is late, i get another job ;)
    John757 wrote: »

Kabam has actually given out compensation numerous times when they mess up. Just not as often anymore. @DannyJayy

I have no idea what you're talking about. If all that you're saying is that every once in a blue moon they'll give everyone, or a large group, some token items for a screw up then duh. My comment has to do with a specific issue. A halfhearted acknowledgement for your comment though, whatever the intent.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    John757 wrote: »

I have no idea what you're talking about. If all that you're saying is that every once in a blue moon they'll give everyone, or a large group, some token items for a screw up then duh. My comment has to do with a specific issue. A halfhearted acknowledgement for your comment though, whatever the intent.

People were compensated when they were falsely banned last month, there are videos of proof of that. And they compensated a small group of people when one of the side quests didn’t work properly a few months ago and gave a t4cc that wasn’t even part of the side quests rewards. There are two examples for you.
  • SciArtistSciArtist Posts: 56
    Yes, why?
    verge_121 wrote: »
    I’m just curious. Has everyone who has not received rewards had a new member join there alliance within the last few days?

• cmaxey97cmaxey97 Posts: 7
    edited February 2019
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Miike
    It's been 4hrs since anyone has said anything and my alliance still has yet to receive our SA rewards which means it's now been over 24hrs since the reset.
This discussion has been closed.