**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will I Still Get SA Rewards?

Hey Kabam, I transferred alliances earlier this morning because I didn't want to risk the spot filling up, that said will I still get the SA rewards from the alliance I was previously in?

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    No you won't get anything, you need to still be in the same alliance until after you get them
  • No you won't get anything, you need to still be in the same alliance until after you get them

I understand that, but this is almost 24 hours after SA rewards were supposed to be dropped. They obviously can't expect nobody to be moving alliances after SA rewards. That's the peak time for alliance switching
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Right now this is Kabam's fault, just write support and hope for the best.
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    Nope. They have already said if you leave your alliance you won't get the rewards when they come in.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hey Kabam, I transferred alliances earlier this morning because I didn't want to risk the spot filling up, that said will I still get the SA rewards from the alliance I was previously in?

You'll need to remain in the Alliance until the rewards are distributed in order to receive them. Apologies for the inconvenience.
This discussion has been closed.