**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5,4k player free for a new alliance

Hello everybody,

Currently, I'm searching for an laid-back alliance with a focus on real life and fun.
I prefer to play AW and AQ. Donations are obligatory.

My profile you can check inside the game : Harry_71

Current prestige: a little more than 5,4k

ON-times: at least 3-5 times a day

And this is really important...my last alliance didn't understand this...:
Just to avoid any uncomfortable situation... I hate events. So I will not play duels, because it's boring and I don't believe anymore in Premium Crystals...So, for what? Completion I only play when a new event quest is running at the same time.
On the other hand I do there a real "0", with the result that I also do not participate at these rewards. I think this is fair.

Your alliance should play AQ Map5x5 and possibly there 3x100%. Map6 I already tried and decided that I can't spend the time in grinding for the needed donations. For AW I don't have any expectations.

Last point: I'm from Germany. So it could happen that I play when you are sleeping and visa versa.

I hope I have nothing forgotten to mention here

I'm looking forward to your responses.

Feel free to contact me here, on Line or in-game... In-game the chance to reach me is much better than here.
Line-ID: -tazz-

Comments

• IvankaIvanka Posts: 236
    Hi Harry.

Our main alliance [1meg] is working toward running 3 BGs of Map 5, 5 times a week. But we're still a ways off from being able to do this as we are training up some new guys. We were running map 5 twice a week but now we're down to maybe once and the rest of the time map 4.

Everything else I think we're a match for. If you would like to join a growing alliance that is building toward goals rather than one that is already exactly where you want to be... you're welcome to come aboard. Looking for loyal players who want to grow with us.
  • Harry_71Harry_71 Posts: 84
    Hello Ivanka,

thanks for the offer, but I would prefer to run 5x map5 on 3x 100%. It doesn't have to be on high prestige level. Just staying in expert level would be enough for me.

Thanks once more
    Thanks for all the responses.

I found now a new home