**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing SA rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    I got SA rewards. Haven't gotten anything since, including Villain Use.
  • Its googles fault the update isnt available
    We dont know what's going on with rewards. We dont know why our game has connection issues

I think it's high time you accept some responsibility and not blame google play store or not knowing why things dont work.. instead of new stuff every month causing the game to break more... fix the issues already in the game....
  • I've been waiting for SA rewards and they had yet to come,and the 3 day villain thing...how long do i wait for the rewards to come in (username:forking2.0)
  • wilibearwilibear Posts: 46
    Kabam, please forgive me if there is already a thread on this but, do yall have any clue when we will be getting the sa rewards?
  • JBuckmanJBuckman Posts: 4
    edited February 2019
    Y'all can't make us wait more than a day for rewards to move alliances. Especially with the season here. I was waiting for a spot, and rewards to move. I had no choice but to leave alliance to get in and earn points for the season. This is a terrible let down.
  • DLLMDLLM Posts: 21
    My post regarding to SA was removed. And also the emergency maintenance problem.
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    My alliance is still waiting . . .
  • Seanboy77Seanboy77 Posts: 38
    It's after 10pm in the UK on Friday night and We still haven't received SA Rewards after a Great week !!
    Can Someone please Address this and give People notice when there's problems as You wanted to be more transparent. Look forward to hearing from you about SA Rewards & Please don't keep ignoring people or the issue, Thanks
  • We put a lot of effort in to these events. Need the rewards. At least let everyone know you know. Ya know?
  • I bet if we start using foul adult oriented language they will answer us... twitch chat riot
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    Some people have received 3x the SA rewards (and claimed) while some of us still haven’t received our initial SA rewards. Will those of us that haven’t recieved any SA reward yet get triple amount as well?

ii4ebqba26zz.jpeg

We better.

• Some people have received 3x the SA rewards (and claimed) while some of us still haven’t received our initial SA rewards. Will those of us that haven’t recieved any SA reward yet get triple amount as well?

ii4ebqba26zz.jpeg

We better.

But we won't.. we'll get kabammed
  • LodockLodock Posts: 32
    Still waiting for rewards. What gives? My whole alliance is still waiting. And for villain use as well.

• Seanboy77Seanboy77 Posts: 38
    When you check Expired events it has our Scores n even came up Unlocked rank rewards but at the Top it says Expired !? What's that about n I was asleep during maintenance n didn't know it happened tbh....
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Some people have received 3x the SA rewards (and claimed) while some of us still haven’t received our initial SA rewards. Will those of us that haven’t recieved any SA reward yet get triple amount as well?

ii4ebqba26zz.jpeg

We better.
    We won’t

• I think us not getting SA rewards & other solo event rewards was KABAM way of saying Happy Valentine's Day!
  • I do see however KABAM had time 2 add all sorts of there "so-called deals!
  • wilibearwilibear Posts: 46
    Forgive me if there is already a thread on this but do yall know when we will be getting sa rewards and, do yall know the cause of it taking so long to get them? I'm more curious of the reason why I mean I want my rewards but i know i will get them weather tomorrow or the next day it doesnt make a difference to me ( I'm sure it does to a lot of other summoners) but i would like to know the reason or reasons why this happened and why it has happened in the past and I'm just curious as to what steps yall will be doing to try to prevent it from happening again. I think if yall could tell us that in a CLEAR way (example of an unclear answer: there is a lot that goes on in the contest and sometimes it effects thing like the delivery in sa rewards) then I think it would make a lot of us a little more comfortable
  • This is nonsense...... ! They can push crapy offers on us but can't fix a basic rewards issue. Total BS !
  • FrankmcocFrankmcoc Posts: 148
    Eta
  • LodockLodock Posts: 32
    Still waiting for rewards. What gives? My whole alliance is still waiting. And for villain use as well.
    We need to get compensated for YOUR mistakes, it's time.
  • Kabam, where are the awards.? So much work was.9t1v7gxlsyxj.jpg
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    Will those who received multiple SA rewards be keeping it?
This discussion has been closed.