**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing SA rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• How about we get the rewards and AW situation sorted out before people start uttering the word 'compensation.' For sure, this time things went clean off the rails. So yeah, a little love thrown the players way would be a wise move on their part. Not gonna argue that one. But throwing the word compensation around just doesn't do the job well enough.

The delayed rewards are an inconvenience. In certain cases, it's a downright pain in the rear for those trying to do player swaps (like our Alliance). That's bad enough. However, COUPLED with the epic miss with the trial run of the 'new and IMPROVED matchmaking system'... well... an apology in the form of in game goodies wouldn't hurt Kabam's reputation at this point is what many are thinking. While I personally am not demanding anything I didn't earn, I certainly wouldn't be opposed to the aforementioned suggestion.
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    How about Kabam just post what the hell is going on with SA rewards in the announcements instead of making us search through 50 threads trying to find out when/if they will get it fixed
  • Brutus2099Brutus2099 Posts: 52
    Can add [Bev.2] Too Many Beverages to the list of those still waiting.

Please fix Kabam.

We will take triple rewards like others been getting thanks!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    What exactly would they compensate? SA rewards just came out. It's not been 24 hrs since they would normally be out. People knew there was a delay and if they left, its their own fault. You all want to be compensatated for everything. Y'all act this way in real life to? Next you'll want compensation for the compensation.

Many players still haven’t received the rewards so your first point has no relevance to the entire player base. And yes in real life, if my manager didn’t pay me i would want to be compensated. Like lmao ?????? They gave us no warning about the rewards being late, and many players relied on the rewards. Nice try, though.

@Winner12344321 SA is not payment.l, its an award so there goes that comparison. Which part of the rewards are you "relying" to play the game? You dont need 4/5* shards to complete a quest so there goes that comparison. I got mine like 5 hours ago so they coming out in waves. As far as giving you a warning, how would they have known they were going to be late? You act like they planned it.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Can we just get an update and not a generic response?
  • _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79
    So already 3 Event rewards missing atm.

SA
    Level up
    VIllian

Lets see how much longer it will take to sort this out.
  • iAmMe84iAmMe84 Posts: 18
    WHERE ARE THEY?!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    What exactly would they compensate? SA rewards just came out. It's not been 24 hrs since they would normally be out. People knew there was a delay and if they left, its their own fault. You all want to be compensatated for everything. Y'all act this way in real life to? Next you'll want compensation for the compensation.

Many players still haven’t received the rewards so your first point has no relevance to the entire player base. And yes in real life, if my manager didn’t pay me i would want to be compensated. Like lmao ?????? They gave us no warning about the rewards being late, and many players relied on the rewards. Nice try, though.

@Winner12344321 SA is not payment.l, its an award so there goes that comparison. Which part of the rewards are you "relying" to play the game? You dont need 4/5* shards to complete a quest so there goes that comparison. I got mine like 5 hours ago so they coming out in waves. As far as giving you a warning, how would they have known they were going to be late? You act like they planned it.
    Can say most wait a Day for it to com that Not fair and somone get Them twic and im sure ther dont take it away. So what that im find with it im Not find with it take Them a Day to get Them out and ther rarel say any Think one this one ikow ther Said normal talk. With Not fair either ther need to alest giv a bit of a time rate or alest Tel Them it migt be few huers.
  • CowmonkeyCowmonkey Posts: 13
    No Summener advancement or villian use( yet) when will I get them?
  • Plato92Plato92 Posts: 102
    Also they could have posted something in the in game message board instead of us trying to message them to find out what wrong this is what everyone is talking about transparency and the lack there of it. It all started with the emergency maintenance yesterday and went from there they need to clean up their act and apologize to everyone affected by this inconvenience.
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    got rewards but not cool if other people get double or more rewards. probably need to look at removing the rewards from those peoples accounts that got more or allow us to have the same given to the people who got their rewards late and no double or more rewards
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    Holy **** give us an update this is insanely upsetting for the company. Communication between the Moderators and the players is awful and needs to be improved
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    There are players bragging about getting the reward MULTIPLE TIMES, how are u guys going to fix this advantage given to them?
    DeadPooop wrote: »
    There are players bragging about getting the reward MULTIPLE TIMES, how are u guys going to fix this advantage given to them?

They are clearly whales and already paid for the tripled rewards
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Just got my SA rewards
  • I keep seeing posts from people who have yet to receive their SA and Villian Use rewards, then I see others wanting us to shut up because ‘Kabam is aware of the issue’.....but I have only seen ONE comment from a Kabam rep. posted yesterday, that gave us zero info. Here we are now, 24hrs later...I have seen alliances who received their rewards before the emergency maintenance, alliances who just got their’s late, those of us who still haven’t gotten anything, alliances who have receive rewards x3...but Kabam is radio-silent.
    REALLY.......are you guys serious right now?!

I have no doubt that Kabam is 100% aware of the situation at hand and working on a fix, but that is no excuse! THESE FORUMS....they are here for the sole purpose of relaying important information, that everyone needs to know, as effectively and efficiently as possible. Our time and money, has more than paid for our right to know, and I promise.....if Kabam would have the common decency to address the situation, letting us know what’s going on with some sort of timeline...and assurances that we will ALL be compensated FAIRLY, since a lot have gotten rewards x3....THEN we would be content, and their job would be a whole lot easier.
  • TlmajrTlmajr Posts: 67
    @Kabam Miike I finally got my rewards, but did not get it 2-3x over like others. Instead of taking those away from them, how about making that compensation for the rest of us?
  • The bigger questions is they can’t take any award paying out 3x or more. My question is what if someone opens a crystal? The game can’t undo anything giving. Simple they have to even everything for all players. I’m pretty much about to uninstall this thing. Been fun. Bet they won’t reply. Bet no compensation. During trials of Alchemist. The game leaked and some player got a unfair advantage. No compensation. Pay attention
  • the other night I was out with a group at dinner. I didn't want dessert but everyone ordered dessert so I caved and ordered dessert. I ordered a cheesecake. When everyone's dessert came out...where was my cheesecake? Suddenly I really wanted dessert. WHERE IS MY CHEESECAKE. Rudely, everyone enjoyed their dessert while I waited for my cheesecake. Just as the bill was being signed, my cheesecake came. But then a strange thing happened. Someone with actual power and authority at the restaurant came by and said, "hey, we're really sorry you're cheescake didnt come out with everyone else's dessert. We're not going to charge you for it and here's a small gift card for next time." My annoyance went to appreciation and I look forward to going back. So please, we play this game and earn rewards...please give us our rewards. But this is also really frustrating. Please help curb frustration too...I am really frustrated and have just sworn off this game I love playing for the night

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Wolf
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    Got my SA rewards a few moments ago
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    We just got ours to, though no villians use yet
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Just got my sa rewards. Still no villain use tho
    Yet to receive either of my rewards
  • _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79
    No rewards so far :'(
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Haven’t got them here, but is there any info on how this happened?
  • Keep resetting your app over the next hour. SA will come. Our Alliance just got ours about 5 minutes ago.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    What about people who had to change alliances because of this new war system? Do we get our rewards?????
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    ManChild wrote: »
    What about people who had to change alliances because of this new war system? Do we get our rewards?????

They've already said if you leave your alliance before rewards come out, you won't get rewards.
This discussion has been closed.