**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

⚜️⚔️Dark hawk⚔️⚜️

Dark hawk is still broken, I pulled a 5 star version from a featured 5 star and used a gem on him, whilst I was testing him out the lag was just terrible, upon the match starting there’s lag, when using any of his specials= lag, even when blocking it just freezes and the game gets all slow motion, kabam please do something about this as he is literally unusable and it’s honestly not fair for people who have to vs him in AW so I will NOT be placing him in aw until he is fixed, cheers. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf

Comments

• Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Its device related so post your device info . No lag on iphone 8
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Yeah, unfortunately, lag is still there for DarkHawk for lots of people.

Kabam just says post in the other thread, but they never give feedback there, so, who knows if this will ever be resolved.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    SparkAlot wrote: »
    Yeah, unfortunately, lag is still there for DarkHawk for lots of people.

Kabam just says post in the other thread, but they never give feedback there, so, who knows if this will ever be resolved.

The main thread on Darkhawk got closed I believe, they said because that one was talking about the Quest as well but clearly the lag wasn't just in the Quest...
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    A way to reduce or even to solve it was to change the phone resolution. Worked on my friends(that was Android). Not super noticeable change in graphics apart from profile pics but worth to make him work. Might be worth a try
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Its device related so post your device info . No lag on iphone 8

Speak for yourself, he has always caused lag for my iPhone 8