**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Selling 5 Star Signature Stones

Today I lost about 50, 5 Star Cosmic Signature Stones because they reached their expectation date. That’s because I don’t have a duped 5 Star Cosmic Champion in my roster. As hard as it is to grind for the crystal shards to acquire a 5 Star Champion, it’s even harder to duplicate one. That’s why I think that it’s time for Kabaam to give the player the ability to sell or trade their 5 Star Signature Stones, or even raise the cap from 100 to 200 signature stones. Especially now, since duplicating a 5 Star Champion isn’t as common to do these days. Since there’s well over 100 characters to pick from. What do you guys think?

Selling 5 Star Signature Stones 5 votes

I agree
100%
LoganSCHNOOTIcejrBirdReynoldsElbow_Flab 5 votes
I disagree
0%

Comments

• DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    That is huge issue that needs to be adressed as soon as possible, and the only reasonable way to solve it is increasing signature stones capacity. Fact that people designing that system failed to predict that with amount of champions in pool and rate of aquiring 5star champions, the chance for people to hit cap of 100 stones without having any good champion of given class dupped yet is very high, is astonishing.