**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Ugliest Little Duckling

When Howard the Duck was annouced in 2016 I was so hyped to get him because he is one of my favorite Marvel characters of all time. I got him as a 4* in late 2017 and took him to rank 5 immediately. (Also note I had expiring T4CC because he was my first tech 4*).

Other players were like, "Yo, why is he your top champ and rank 5? He is garbage!" Honey, it's a game. If I want to play as the master of Quack-Fu, I'm gonna play as the master of Quack-Fu.

Then Kabam announced Venom the Duck just last year. I was ecstatic! Two of my all time favorite characters! As one! It's a dream come true! Fast forward to today I just pulled him from a 3-Star and 4-Star crystal just as he was added to the basic pull! One of the best days in the game of my life not because I got a game changing character, but because I got a truly beloved character. I don't care if V. Duck is like the "garbage" Howard, I'm gonna use him just as much as I still use Howard when playing the monthly quest.

All in all, I'm a happy guy with a duck obsession.
cd1f38sjo5oe.jpg

P.S. I also duped my 4-Star Storm after 3 years, she was my second 4-Star. So where is my Symbiote Spider-Man dupe!

Comments

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Venom the duck ain’t bad at all, and yeah I had Howard the duck as my top champ to at one point before I ranked up Magik at rank 5, because I thought he was fun! Glad you got your favorite champs!
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    VtD is far from garbage.
    Watch some videos, Learn how to use him properly and he's virtually indestructible.
    Takes some building up over a few fights but for questing he's an awesome champ and he doesn't need to be awakened.
    He benefits from it but doesn't need it.
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    Congrats on your pull, hope you get a 5* version of him soon
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    One of the top monsters in this game for everything except AW. Great pull
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Venom the duck is amazing, just stack on the fury and power gain buffs. I have a 5* myself that I was chasing. And i got him from my first fgmc.
  • hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
    Venom the duck is pretty good man! nice pulls! He is a questing monster
  • crgoodw1ncrgoodw1n Posts: 125
    Rank the champs you wanna rank. Have fun with the game. Lord knows its the only reason to keep playing.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Ya venom the duck is not garbage dude. VTD is solid. He takes time to ramp up but has solid regen, solid power gain, solid damage all on demand after a couple fights. Toxic armor destroys any champ with high armor.

He actually falls in the upper tiers of champs. Depending on where you look he is Demi-god to god tier.

Nice pull. Just pulled a 5* myself in the last week and brought him up to r4. He is just a tank for questing. Could see him being useful for AQ as well with that regen.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Honey? Lmfao
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Howard the Duck is underrated
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    My 5* vtd is rank 5. Posted a lot of videos on my YouTube. Just search up Jaded Fusion.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Colossus is better