**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sabretooth rank up and AG

I just pulled a 5* Sabretooth. At first glance it seems a good champion to R4 or maybe R5, especially because I have a 5* R4 duped Omega Red and this synergie would mage Omega place spores faster and would give Sabretooth 30% chance bleed on claw basic attacks (which seem to be light attacks).

I also have a mutant AG and was wondering if I should use it on Sabretooth? I stil don't have Iceman or Archangel.

So, should I R4/R5 or/and awake my Sabretooth?

Comments

• Options
    HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Anyone?
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Wow you are lucky. I want a 5* OR badly. Definitely rank up ST. He is great. Not sure if he needs the AG or not.
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    He doesn't need awakening. I have mine at r4 alongside my r4 Omega red. He's crazy powerful after a few fights. End the fight with a sp3 to get more than 5 persistent furies.
  • Options
    Awakening makes him better for defense. He needs high sig tho
  • Options
    As far as ranking him up, I’m saving to rank 2 my 6* Sabre. I know I wouldn’t regret it because of the raw damage, no damage over time effect unless I cause it, and great synergy, plus Coldsnap immune
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Rank him up as high as you can. He doesn’t need his ability to be great. I would save it for someone that needs it more.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I have him at rank 5, also have a mutant gem but not gonna use it since he doesn't really need it. Hes really useful for a lot of different nodes and champs with Killmonger synergy and can do a load of damage even at 5 fury's. Only have the 3* Omega red but that synergy is very nice to have. Id say rank him up but dont awaken.
  • Options
    HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Ok, then. Thanks for the input, guys. I will rank him up to air him with my Omega Red and save the AG for someone else.