**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sabretooth rank up and AG

I just pulled a 5* Sabretooth. At first glance it seems a good champion to R4 or maybe R5, especially because I have a 5* R4 duped Omega Red and this synergie would mage Omega place spores faster and would give Sabretooth 30% chance bleed on claw basic attacks (which seem to be light attacks).

I also have a mutant AG and was wondering if I should use it on Sabretooth? I stil don't have Iceman or Archangel.

So, should I R4/R5 or/and awake my Sabretooth?

Comments

• HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Anyone?
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Wow you are lucky. I want a 5* OR badly. Definitely rank up ST. He is great. Not sure if he needs the AG or not.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    He doesn't need awakening. I have mine at r4 alongside my r4 Omega red. He's crazy powerful after a few fights. End the fight with a sp3 to get more than 5 persistent furies.
  • Awakening makes him better for defense. He needs high sig tho
  • As far as ranking him up, I’m saving to rank 2 my 6* Sabre. I know I wouldn’t regret it because of the raw damage, no damage over time effect unless I cause it, and great synergy, plus Coldsnap immune
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Rank him up as high as you can. He doesn’t need his ability to be great. I would save it for someone that needs it more.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I have him at rank 5, also have a mutant gem but not gonna use it since he doesn't really need it. Hes really useful for a lot of different nodes and champs with Killmonger synergy and can do a load of damage even at 5 fury's. Only have the 3* Omega red but that synergy is very nice to have. Id say rank him up but dont awaken.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Ok, then. Thanks for the input, guys. I will rank him up to air him with my Omega Red and save the AG for someone else.