**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

That one moment of instant regret...

I saved up my units for a while, then spent most of it on revives for Cpt. Marvel's Champion Clash. I couldn't make it past that stupid IW Iron Man, so basically I spent half of my units to buy rage. Funny once I realize I'm letting a screen with flashing colors change my emotions. Yup. I'm still crying on the inside though.

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Sheer_Cold wrote: »
    I saved up my units for a while, then spent most of it on revives for Cpt. Marvel's Champion Clash. I couldn't make it past that stupid IW Iron Man, so basically I spent half of my units to buy rage. Funny once I realize I'm letting a screen with flashing colors change my emotions. Yup. I'm still crying on the inside though.

I'm mostly ftp and burned a ton of units on FGM awhile ago desperate to improve my AW defense. I'm usually very careful with units and still have a sizable stash but every time I look at my units I have regret lol. Got nothing but 3*s.
  • Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 108
    I was having issues with the imiw as well until I realized I had a 4* corvus. He helped immensly end up completing using only 3 team revives. ( I have Android lost few champs to buggy controls)
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★

I can relate to an extent. Nearly 2 years ago I stupidly thought I could beat the Bautista challenge, which is similar to this Capt Marvel challenge, with 4/40 4*s like Vision and Hawkeye and 2k units. Boy was I dead wrong. I even paid $50 for units, which was the largest purchase I ever made in the game at that point, and still couldn't beat the challenge. In my defence this was after 12.0 and there were numerous bugs and glitches in the game, and the challenge had to be done in one run, not like subsequent similar challenges where you could pick and choose your paths before fighting the boss.

I eventually did finish it off, but to date it was my worst experience in this game though. In retrospect I should have cut my losses and quit the challenge. But it taught me valuable lessons such as:
    1. Never taking on challenges I wasn't prepared for, either by not having enough units or resources, or suitable champs to take on the challenges. Magik was the MVP for that Bautista challenge, but I didn't have her at the time and thought that other good power control champs like Vision and Hawkeye could suffice. Yeah right.
    2. Learning to get better at the game, or 'git gud' as is the common terminology here.
    3. Hit arenas on a regular basis so I can never have to spend that type of money in the game again. Since that challenge I've been FTP apart from a $1 crystal deal offered in December 2017.

Point is, use this as a learning experience. It may teach you to become better at the game, or it will show you that there is no future for you in playing it. Which direction you take after this experience is up to you.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Fellow summoner with no Corvus?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    Fellow summoner with no Corvus?

Only 3*. :s
  • Same here @winterthur it's frustrating
  • Corvus? What's this? it's supposed to eat? I do not know I've never seen one.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    The assassin from iw...grey, ugly, stooped, with a big pike? Doesn't ring any bells? Hadn't thought of him! Will give him a shot...thanks.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Ya always be able to trigger when you are in to deep.

I’ve been there before for sure though myself with just wasting pots banging my head against the wall when I should just put the game down and regroup. Start playing poorly too when pissed and flustered which just adds to the slide.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,157 ★★★★

I'm mostly ftp and burned a ton of units on FGM awhile ago desperate to improve my AW defense. I'm usually very careful with units and still have a sizable stash but every time I look at my units I have regret lol. Got nothing but 3*s.

I use all my units on fgmc, am free to play too but watching the British mild gambling addict on YouTube makes me want to try