**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Red Envelope Scam

For the past few weeks starting from January. MCOC has granted us this envelopes which contained great rewards like 4 Star Shards and Alpha Catalyst. But players have taken advantage to such rewards and STEAL them from dedicated players. I have received gifting trades from both sides before, But when I see a good deal from someone, they feel it is right to gift nothing back. I’m not trying to speak up or complain, But I wanna hear your “gifting” stories to see if Kabam would wanna Fix anything for next year.

From, A summoner who don’t give no F’s

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I ask if anyone wants to trade. If someone doesn't send me one back i remember it for the next event and don't bother trading with them again.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    For the past few weeks starting from January. MCOC has granted us this envelopes which contained great rewards like 4 Star Shards and Alpha Catalyst. But players have taken advantage to such rewards and STEAL them from dedicated players. I have received gifting trades from both sides before, But when I see a good deal from someone, they feel it is right to gift nothing back. I’m not trying to speak up or complain, But I wanna hear your “gifting” stories to see if Kabam would wanna Fix anything for next year.

From, A summoner who don’t give no F’s
    Last I checked it is a GIFTING event not a trading event. When you gift someone you don't expect anything back, though sometimes you will get something back don't expect it.
  • MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    Did you find most of these "good deals" in the global chat? Cause that's just a given.

What would you like them to do? It's a gifting event that's 100% totally optional for you to participate in. You have full choice to send it to anyone you'd like, just like people have the choice to send them to you. No one is "stealing" anyhhing.
  • I will tell you so, you need to be in good union! and it changes with its guys and with no one at all) or with friends
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Those envelopes have nothing but useless garbage in them. I gifted all mine randomly for alliance event points....
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    It’s simple only trade with an alt or someone you know.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I gift my two accounts the envelopes, so if someone sends me one they arent gonna get a return
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Why not just trade with your alliance mates?